New Channel!!!!!!

Oct 1, 2016
hi this is sebastian vandergiff, i have a new youtube channel, for some reason it doesntcome up so you cant find it but i was wondering i people could give tips about getting subscibers without sub4sub. i do fishing vlogs and lure tutorials. also i was wondering how to make an intro with freedom

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I think this is better left in the "Resources and Tips" section, I would advise looking at other people's advice there first.
I have asked for your post to be moved, as you are requesting for tips for your channel, not suggestions to the network.

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hi this is sebastian vandergiff, i have a new youtube channel, for some reason it doesntcome up so you cant find it but i was wondering i people could give tips about getting subscibers without sub4sub. i do fishing vlogs and lure tutorials. also i was wondering how to make an intro with freedom
If you network with other people, and collaborate to make unique content, it will work out better for you in the long term. Making searchable tags will make the experience a lot easier as well ^^