new content opportunity for mobile game youtubers

ProfessorFox

Freedom Youtuber not just a mine-tuber
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
Long Beach, Mississippi
YouTube
Hello members of freedom! I am ProfessorFox and I make content on all round plat forms, but I have recently made something that literally has not been uploaded to YouTube by the fact that I made this and have not yet released it. I have made my own minecraft pocket edition modpack! The modpack name is FoxCraft and consist of multiple mods and textures to spice up the game. I am not releasing this for some time, but am going to allow you people to record it before hand! Now... being as this is not yet released I do have some requirements

REQUIREMENTS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. When you upload a video on FoxCraft you must link me somewhere in the description (rule may change depending on if we talk about it or not)
2. You do have to buy full Minecraft pocket edition and block launcher (I don't know how to mod ios so if you have a way your free to use this but other rules still apply) it is crazy, but Ive made things similar to this and people expected me to pay for the apps
3. If you are an android user using block launcher you MUST have the full version due to the large amount of mods
4. I made the modpack, but I personally didn't make all the mods and note in game the creators of the mods link to their rightful mod (it's not too long its only 3 or 4 names)
5. without my permission you may NOT release a download link for my modpack
6. when you talk to me about getting my modpack you must also send me a link to a minecraft pocket edition video proving that I can trust you to record this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To get this mod pack email me at my mod pack email: [email protected]
or if you prefer not email we can try PM but I am not sure if it will let me send the modpack from here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If you don't know how to install the modpack, but have the right apps I will walk you through the process