Gaming New & Fun Gaming Channel

CruelAlec

New User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
  • Hey, nice to meet everyone my alias is CruelAlec, otherwise known as just "Alec".
  • I'm from the U.S. any deeper into detail might be a little strange so yeah... I'm in a state if that helps!
  • I just turned 18, so yeah I know I'm small. I'm an adult now though so don't make fun all to much.
  • I was just looking for a way to promote my channel and stumbled upon this site. Seems Legit!
  • My hobbies really are just gaming and hanging with friends. (I know I'm basic)
  • My favorite food is sushi
  • Youtube just seemed like a fun way to express myself and meet new people while making a job out of what I like doing. (Not close to the job portion yet, but oh well)
  • My biggest dream was to get big on youtube, but I'm sure a lot of people say that so what I really want is to just become successful in whatever way
  • I run a gaming Channel
  • I try to upload twice a week minimum
Be sure to check me out and share me with friends!

Also be doing a giveaway soon so check out my other social medias and subscribe to be up to date on that.
Twitter

Last edited:

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
  • Hey, nice to meet everyone my alias is CruelAlec, otherwise known as just "Alec".
  • I'm from the U.S. any deeper into detail might be a little strange so yeah... I'm in a state if that helps!
  • I just turned 18, so yeah I know I'm small. I'm an adult now though so don't make fun all to much.
  • I was just looking for a way to promote my channel and stumbled upon this site. Seems Legit!
  • My hobbies really are just gaming and hanging with friends. (I know I'm basic)
  • Youtube just seemed like a fun way to express myself and meet new people while making a job out of what I like doing. (Not close to the job portion yet, but oh well)
  • My biggest dream was to get big on youtube, but I'm sure a lot of people say that so what I really want is to just become successful in whatever way
  • I run a gaming Channel

Also be doing a giveaway soon so check out my other social medias and subscribe to be up to date on that.
Twitter
hey nice to meet you.
what kind of games do you do on your channel?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
  • I run a gaming Channel

Twitter
Welcome to the forums Alec, it's okay that you don't share a state :p Being an adult is fun once you start making more money in general. You can have a lot of freedom! What do you love the most about eating Sushi? :p