Gaming New Gaming Channel

NeoKatreo

New User
Apr 6, 2017
Good morning Everyone my name is Neokatreo and i have started my own gaming channel about a month ago hope you guys check it out and help me by commenting what I'm lacking in my videos or if they are good enough and even subscribe to help me grow.
A little about myself I'm law student 20 years old i never had a regular hobby sometimes sports other times drawing but i always wanted to become a YouTuber and i have finally started my dream a Little recently

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Good luck on your channel dude! keep up what your doing and you should be able to get to where you want to go. I took a look at some of your videos and could I suggest maybe doing commentarys over the game play. It may make people want to stick around longer and watch your other videos. I also see that your uploading quite regularly. That's a good thing but maybe don't just upload the same game every day and try doing 1 game on a day then doing another next and switching in between just to give your channel some variety. Hope this helps you a little bit with getting started and finding your place on youtube :)

Reactions: NeoKatreo

NeoKatreo

New User
Apr 6, 2017
HyperLabs Thank you for the suggestions i will be doing commentaries but not yet as I'm currently saving for a better pc and then I'll be looking for a good microphone as for the variety of videos i will try doing so as soon as i can.
Thanks again for taking the time to read and reply. (y) (Y)

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey dude :D welcome to Freedom!

love the dedication that you try to put on your channel and hope to see that dedication develop to something even better , just try to develop your quality with what you have right now, and i am sure that you can make something good out of it, just never give up on it dude :D wish you the best luck :D

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Good morning Everyone my name is Neokatreo and i have started my own gaming channel about a month ago hope you guys check it out and help me by commenting what I'm lacking in my videos or if they are good enough and even subscribe to help me grow.
A little about myself I'm law student 20 years old i never had a regular hobby sometimes sports other times drawing but i always wanted to become a YouTuber and i have finally started my dream a Little recently
Welcome to freedom man!

NitrogueYT

Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2016
Mars
YouTube