New Gaming Company

Mr.Optimal

Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Hi everyone!

My name is Peter Maloney and I have started a game company about a year ago and now I want to tell you about it. The company name is Ghostpunch Studios. Now I am not very good with business plans but I will tell you a little about my goals, experience and everything else .

GOALS
  • To release our first game. I know it may sound like a easy task but making a game is a lot harder than it seems.
  • Getting a proper domain. This may sound like a simple task, although we are running on a very low budget and want to stay that way until we publish our first game.
  • Publish our game on Steam. This will obliviously come after we make the game. Most likely we will use either a crowd funding site or we will work together to raise money.
TEAM
  • Me, Peter Maloney. I am the lead developer and the CEO of Ghostpunch Studios.
  • Alex Mills. COO of Ghostpunch studios and the lead writer for Ghostpunch Studios
  • Bonn Bomb(Nick Name). Producer / advertisement manager.
EXPERIENCE
  • I (Peter), have a a lot of experience in the Unity engine. I also have a moderate level in JavaScript programming.
  • Alex Mills has amazing experience in writing for video games.
  • Bonn Bomb is great at advertising. He helped create multiple game ideas and names.

Thanks for taking your time to read my planning. If you want to learn more go to Ghostpunch.weebly.com (Sorry about the subdomain)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
To be honest, I would not support a company who I know nothing of. Especially one which is so small and rather new.
Also, I am not a big fan of the name of the company mainly because it sounds like a copy off of Facepunch Studios. Possibly a coincidence but I am sure I wouldn't be the only one thinking this.

Also, a domain name is cheap, even on a low budget. Which tells me your budget is practically zero.

If you want people to support your company you really need to give them a reason too. You have to show them what you can do, and why it's worth it for them to support you.