Gaming New Here

MockingjayOW

New User
Dec 19, 2017
YouTube
Hello,
I'm MockingjayOW or u can call me Lilly ;) a small youtuber love to play :) video games and her dream to build sweet fun and amazing gaming community. I came her to asking for ur help me in building my gaming community and be part of my dream,

thank you so much for having me here, i can't wait to get to know u all

Best,
Lilly

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Lilly!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
well this place has many tips but no promisises it wil lwork/work immediatly. that said what kind of games do you play, how often do you uplaod, how old are you. tell us more about yourself, we want to know who you are. anyhoe welcome to freedom and I hope to see you around

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello,
I'm MockingjayOW or u can call me Lilly ;) a small youtuber love to play :) video games and her dream to build sweet fun and amazing gaming community. I came her to asking for ur help me in building my gaming community and be part of my dream,

Best,
Lilly
Welcome to the Community :)

What games are you currently working on? :)

Sergus White

Rising User
May 6, 2014
Switzerland
YouTube
Hello,

Best,
Lilly
Welcome :) hope your dream comes true ;)