Gaming New join from Malaysia

mygamingboxes

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hi guys, it was my pleasure to join this family.

MyGamingBoxes are our channel name, maintain by 2 people, me(Beppers) and Spectacious.
Youtuber are a rare thing for our country because not really much people understand the meaning of create and sharing, which i was the one that kind of stay out from those peoples.
Both of us are not born in English language, basically we are speaking mandarin or Cantonese , due to my insist our content are in English.
Do give us comment if you have a thought about us or help us grow! Thanks!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi guys!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Glad to have you around! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

officialShnAppS

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Glad to have you around! Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D
hey row sorry for the off topic question
but where do i get that signature with the subs and views and channel name?

mygamingboxes

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2016

David Richardson

New User
Freedom! Member
Hi guys, it was my pleasure to join this family.

MyGamingBoxes are our channel name, maintain by 2 people, me(Beppers) and Spectacious.
Youtuber are a rare thing for our country because not really much people understand the meaning of create and sharing, which i was the one that kind of stay out from those peoples.
Both of us are not born in English language, basically we are speaking mandarin or Cantonese , due to my insist our content are in English.
Do give us comment if you have a thought about us or help us grow! Thanks!

Welcome to the Freedom Family