GFX Request New Logo Needed (and maybe more)

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
Hi there,

I'm wanting a new logo designed for a new production company I'm setting up.
What I'm after is a dragon in a tribal design, (example pictures below). It's just the basic design of the dragon I'm after and nothing else (no backgrounds needed) so I wouldn't personally consider it to be a huge job. But it needs to be original.

Also, if you are able to make an animated intro for it as well that would be a bonus and thus, would pay more to have that done.

For more details feel free to ask. You can contact me either on here or on my Twitter
( http://www.twitter.com/darthtribal ). If you are up for doing it I can also use Skype if you need to talk to me that way.

Examples:

Basically, a cross between the two. With the style of the wings, head and tail of the first image crossed with the style of the body from the second image (note: I don't want the ring lol, just the dragon).

As for the intro animation, I'll pass over further details for that if you want to do that job as well. (Like I say, I'd pay more for that extra work).
And I'm open to all offers made regarding the fee.

Thank you.

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
For this you need a professional with some serious illustration talent... I don't know anyone on here that could accomplish such a request and have it done well from what I've seen in my time here. I'd suggest seeking out help from Creative Grenade on this project.. They've got some of the best logo illustrators I've ever seen working there. If your on a tad bit of a low budget possibly speak to InTheFX or @Mason_Designs on Twitter they may cost a little less than Creative Grenade will...

Reactions: Darth_Tribal

WoozyPictures

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I can do it, i charge relatively cheaper than everyone else. My GFX store is https://sellfy.com/Woozypictures . Its still new I have yet to add more of the previous GFX ive done. In terms of pricing and from what I gather, average I price is 1 thumbnail=$1. But if its 10+ ill make it $8. If its 15+ then $12 and if 20+ then $20. I do offer packages such as Monthly thumbnails at $22 or a lifetime package of $50 which is unlimited artwork for the user. But thats overkill xD So realistically IIts a disadvantage for me because im from the Uk so translating the money means less value, but bang for the buck xD. These rates apply to Thumbnails/Twitter/Facebook/Google+. For Banner its +$1 than Thumnbnails.

Skype is woozypictures

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hi there,

I'm wanting a new logo designed for a new production company I'm setting up.
What I'm after is a dragon in a tribal design, (example pictures below). It's just the basic design of the dragon I'm after and nothing else (no backgrounds needed) so I wouldn't personally consider it to be a huge job. But it needs to be original.

Also, if you are able to make an animated intro for it as well that would be a bonus and thus, would pay more to have that done.

For more details feel free to ask. You can contact me either on here or on my Twitter
( http://www.twitter.com/darthtribal ). If you are up for doing it I can also use Skype if you need to talk to me that way.

Examples:

Basically, a cross between the two. With the style of the wings, head and tail of the first image crossed with the style of the body from the second image (note: I don't want the ring lol, just the dragon).

As for the intro animation, I'll pass over further details for that if you want to do that job as well. (Like I say, I'd pay more for that extra work).
And I'm open to all offers made regarding the fee.

Thank you.
I would be very intresstend to help you. May even work with you in long term?
My port: https://mrpriceo0des1gns.carbonmade.com/