Gaming New Minecrafter On The Loose :O

American_Fighter

Rising User
Dec 4, 2015
Some Where In Texas :D
YouTube
Intro : Hello To The Community. You Might Be Like " What does this kid want now." Well I Come In Peace And I'm A Friend Of All The Community Of Freedom.

What Are You Doing Here: Well I Came Here To Partner With Freedom, Because I've Heard Great Reviews :DD. I Also Came To Spread My Channel And Tell Those People Who Like Minecraft Hunger Games And Skywars. I and also i forgot im from Texas, and i am 14 years old ! I decided to look for an awesome program to boost my YT channel !
Hobbies: Fix Computers, Work With Tools Inventing Stuff :D
Favorite Food: PIZZAA YUMMY lol

I Upload When Ever I Can !!

Biggest Dream : To Have A Nice Job Were They Pay Me Good Money, To Be Able To Buy A Ford Pick-Up Truck

Game I Will Be Posting Gameplays : Minecraft (Hunger Games) Minecraft (Skywars)
And Maybe Some " Spintires" Its Basically A Offroad Game, I Can Also Install Pickup-Trucks Like Ford Trucks And Dodge Trucks And More.

Please Leave Some Suggestions For My Channel I Have Like 5 Months On Youtube And I Have 35 Subscrubers Please Help Me Grow My Channel Guys Im Not Forcing Anyone To Subcribe, But It Would Be Nice If You Could Help Me Spread My Youtube Channel.

I Know It Too Much To Read Lol But Yeah Thanks For Your Time :D - I Wish Everyone Luck On Your Youtube Channel :DDDDDD

Link : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKMDpViszX3vpWkGMGpITpg

P.S I Like Off-Roading Games Aka: Spintires

I Know ^^^^^^ Long Paragraphs :( Srry
Also Share :DD Comment :DD And Subscribe :DD (-----Optional, But It Helps

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @American_Fighter l l MC,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Nice to see another Minecrafter here on the forums! I've played Skywars a few times and it's pretty fun, I also used to play Hunger Games on Minecraft a whole bunch, I kinda miss playing that game mode with a group of friends now that I think back. Are these two your favourite games on Minecraft? My favourite Minecraft games would have to be Super Smash Mobs and The Bridges, have you ever gotten a chance to play those? :)

I see that you've been active in the "Introduce Yourself!" section, you should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think you'd really be engaged in some of the conversations there, not to mention there's even a "Minecraft" section nested there.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, hope you get that pickup truck when you're able drive (if not already!)

American_Fighter

Rising User
Dec 4, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome to Freedom!
Thanks Subcribe Thanks :DDDD[DOUBLEPOST=1449687582][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to freedom :)
Thanksss mannn can you subscribe it helps !!!![DOUBLEPOST=1449687638][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @American_Fighter l l MC,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Nice to see another Minecrafter here on the forums! I've played Skywars a few times and it's pretty fun, I also used to play Hunger Games on Minecraft a whole bunch, I kinda miss playing that game mode with a group of friends now that I think back. Are these two your favourite games on Minecraft? My favourite Minecraft games would have to be Super Smash Mobs and The Bridges, have you ever gotten a chance to play those? :)

I see that you've been active in the "Introduce Yourself!" section, you should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think you'd really be engaged in some of the conversations there, not to mention there's even a "Minecraft" section nested there.

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, hope you get that pickup truck when you're able drive (if not already!)
yeah dude i play on mineplex !!!! couldyou subscribe to me ? It helps a lot dude :DD[DOUBLEPOST=1449687668][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi. Welcome to Freedom!
HI Thanks!!!! Could you subscribe to me ? it gives me a boost[DOUBLEPOST=1449687748][/DOUBLEPOST]Since I have joined freedom i have gained 3 subcribers :DDD Could anyone share this post to anyone that likes minecraft ?? Thanks Most Of All Subscribe ! Thanks Guys!!! (I am soo happy)

Jacobo TM

Rising User
Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! I really like the look of your channel, and I can see you're really eager to grow! I have made a community channel for gamers like you who want to have fun and spread the word about their channel! If you're interested, E-Mail me at: [email protected]
I hope everything goes swell for your channel mate!

American_Fighter

Rising User
Dec 4, 2015
YouTube
Thanks For Telling Me Ill Fix It Today ! Subscribe ![DOUBLEPOST=1449753640][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man! Welcome to Freedom! I really like the look of your channel, and I can see you're really eager to grow! I have made a community channel for gamers like you who want to have fun and spread the word about their channel! If you're interested, E-Mail me at: [email protected]
I hope everything goes swell for your channel mate!
Thanks Dude I Will ! Could You Subscribe ?[DOUBLEPOST=1449753798][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey welcome to Freedom!
Thanks Could You Subcribe To Me ? It Would Be Awsome!