PC New PC Gamers Group

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone! I've been thinking for a while and I have come to a conclusion for a new collab group. If you would like to join, you just need to be a PC gamer and either be a streamer or a YouTuber. You will also have to be at least somewhat mature and be 16 years of age or older. Please answer the following few questions...

DEADLINE FOR COLLAB GROUP APPLICATION: October 29, 2016 @ noon CST (Central Standard Timezone - USA/Canada)

NOTE 1: ABSOLUTELY NO LINKS PLEASE. If you need to link something, please just PM me so you don't get into trouble for linking incorrectly.

NOTE 2: You will be contacted with my choice in PM to keep this forum thread clear for others to read and apply to if they want so there's not so much spam.

COLLAB GROUP APPLICATION QUESTIONS:
  1. What is your current age?
  2. What is your YouTube or Stream name? (name only not links)
  3. What is your current sub count?
  4. When are you available?*
  5. What timezone are you in?*
  6. Do you have either Discord or Skype? (don't include a name. I'll contact you in PM for a name if/when you are accepted)
  7. What kind of games do you play on PC? (PC only not console or mobile)
  8. Anything else you would like to include?

Michael Bauer

Nov 3, 2014
YouTube
Gonna be honest since probably no one else will.

Before you're so selective i'd recommend working on your channel some more.

Your videos have a low resolution, bad frame rates, and your audio levels are weird.

Make some better thumbnails and channel art because your channel doesn't look attractive.

No one is gonna want to collaborate with someone who can't put some better effort into their channel.

Good luck.

Soarplex

New User
Jul 28, 2016

Your videos have a low resolution, bad frame rates, and your audio levels are weird.

Make some better thumbnails and channel art because your channel doesn't look attractive.

No one is gonna want to collaborate with someone who can't put some better effort into their channel.

Good luck.

I am going to have to definitely agree with him your channel just look like it is not ready to collaborate with people...

Crazy time

Rising User

Your videos have a low resolution, bad frame rates, and your

Good luck.
Great constructive criticism

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
They look decent for first videos you've made. And the most recent Pixelmon thumbnails are actually fantastic. you did a great job with those. but going on to your channel after reading this post? I'm sorry but they were painful to watch. You are asking for collaborators even though you aren't editing out the extra "umms" and "errs", your frame rates are very wonky. your FPS would probably be way better if you just decreased to 720p (that's perfectly acceptable for minecraft) also, make sure you have a hard drive dedicated to writing the video recordings on (hard drives can be pretty darn cheap.
It just feels like you're asking to make a big audience base with sub par recordings, when it's best to work on your product first. I didn't even join Freedom to do collaborations until I knew my content would be much better. I think you should ask around and see what others are doing first. go into the "discussions: tech/gaming threads" and the "tips and tricks" forums in the creator zone. sorry :(.
I wish you the best!
<3

Last edited:

Luminatez Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2016
  1. 16
  2. Luminatez Gaming
  3. 15
  4. Probably 7pm onwards in CST
  5. GMT+8 actually