New PC optimal build?

Blazerunner70

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2015
Canada
YouTube
( OK, I probably should have posted this in technology. Sorry! )

Alright, so my computer isn't doing very well at the moment. Its on the verge of having multiple parts breaking down so I figure I'll just build a new PC from Scratch. Im looking around at prices and stuff, but before I do anything major, I was wondering if I could get some opinions?

1. About how much should I expect to spend on a PC where I get a solid 60FPS across the board for games?

2. What parts specifically ( like SSD types/capacity, GFX cards, etc. ) should I consider?

louwding

Rising User
Oct 26, 2015
YouTube
It depends on the resolution and quality you want to play at 60fps. (and of course, your budget) I'd be more than happy to do the research for you sometime.

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
( OK, I probably should have posted this in technology. Sorry! )

Alright, so my computer isn't doing very well at the moment. Its on the verge of having multiple parts breaking down so I figure I'll just build a new PC from Scratch. Im looking around at prices and stuff, but before I do anything major, I was wondering if I could get some opinions?

1. About how much should I expect to spend on a PC where I get a solid 60FPS across the board for games?

2. What parts specifically ( like SSD types/capacity, GFX cards, etc. ) should I consider?
60FPS Is Not Hard to Get i Have A Dell Desktop With A i5 And Im Getting 60-120 FPS

Ok So For the processors you Want a I5 @3.20 Or I7 @4.40
Ram 8 GB Or Better
Graphics You Want A Nvidia GFX Card With 2GB Or More
Motherboard Msi Is Very Expensive But Is the Best you Can Get
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Price
For The Processor i5 $184.95 I7 $331.49
For The RAM It No way Of Telling (I Think Around $150-200)
For The Graphics Around $150-$1000 (The More Memory You Get The More The Price It Will Be)
for the Motherboard Around $500-$5000 And Possible More
In All Around ($2000-$10,000)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Me I Use A Dell Desktop that I Changed the Parts And got It Working Really Well And It Only Costs Around ($283)
Whats In My Computer i5 @3.20
EVGA GeForce GT 740 Superclocked Single Slot 4GB DDR3

6GB Of Ram
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully this Helps If You have Any Questions Just Ask

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Should be able to get a solid machine that will do anything for about $1500...
But $2000 would get you a few luxuries like ssds, water cooling, and some higher end parts...
Check out pcpartpicker.Com
For the best prices...
And cpu benchmark.Net for comparisons of hardware...
I have and AMD 8350 cpu and 2 gtx 960, and it runs everything...
But if I were to build one today I would get video cards with 4gb+ of ram, like gtx 970s or 980s

PS. .. you don't need an ssd to do youtube or gaming and 60fps... you do however need multiple hard drives, one for running the game, one dedicated to recording... and should be 7200rpm+ spindle speed...

Ssd is just nice for quickly starting windows... that's basically it...

Last edited: