VLOG New Places, Travels and Experiences are with me!

Kabashima Junior

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
Manaus
YouTube
Hey guys, im true lovely with new places, travels and experiences. Subscribe on my channel and see my recent travel to Orlando, Florida. Give your thoughts behind the video and welcome! Thank you!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, im true lovely with new places, travels and experiences. Subscribe on my channel and see my recent travel to Orlando, Florida. Give your thoughts behind the video and welcome! Thank you!
Hello Kambash, what do you mean that you're lovely? Traveling can be nice, how do you save up your money in general? Florida is quite a bit away from me, I live in California myself ^^

Kabashima Junior

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
Manaus
YouTube
Its a lifestyle that you choice. Program 6 months before and go to another place, another adventure, another experience. Its like just "Go outside, the world have a lot of things to do and make you happy"! Thank you!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Its a lifestyle that you choice. Program 6 months before and go to another place, another adventure, another experience. Its like just "Go outside, the world have a lot of things to do and make you happy"! Thank you!
That's a healthy amount of time to relax before going outward somewhere else ^^ Saving up money would be interesting as well. Where was the best place you visited so far?