Podcast New tech news channel

TheYoshio

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 20, 2015
YouTube
After seeing the success of a gaming podcast i recently did with 2 fellow Freedom members i decided to venture into a passion of mine... Technology! So what better then reviewing the latest tech news

What i am looking for: Someone who is interested in all things future! 18+ preferably, but must be mature. Someone/people who have the time to record and wont just duck out without a little bit of prior notice ( had this happen often on gaming videos ). Subscribers wise I'm starting a new channel for this but anyone with the passion and drive is welcome.

EliteSpartanClan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey man MrEpicGames here captan and creator of the EliteSpartanClan, i'm interested in doing a podcast with you.

Skype - c.h.r.i.sssss

CreeperGamingRS

New User
Dec 15, 2015
After seeing the success of a gaming podcast i recently did with 2 fellow Freedom members i decided to venture into a passion of mine... Technology! So what better then reviewing the latest tech news

What i am looking for: Someone who is interested in all things future! 18+ preferably, but must be mature. Someone/people who have the time to record and wont just duck out without a little bit of prior notice ( had this happen often on gaming videos ). Subscribers wise I'm starting a new channel for this but anyone with the passion and drive is welcome.
I am only 14 but I might be interested

Anthony Wolf Gaming

Rising User
Dec 15, 2015
YouTube
Hey if you are still looking for people I'd be interested, I've always loved technology. I'm 20 and my skype name is Cooperwolf22
I also have a good mic and internet so there's that.

TheYoshio

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 20, 2015
YouTube
Oh geez sorry for not getting back to you all! Been a bit of a hectic couple of weeks, will look to chat to you on skype if you are all still interested.
Hey if you are still looking for people I'd be interested, I've always loved technology. I'm 20 and my skype name is Cooperwolf22
I also have a good mic and internet so there's that.
i would love to do this im 20 years of age
skyoe- axel.mizu