Gaming New To Forums And Like What I Am Seeing

Xorganth Xorganth

Freedom! Member
Well who am I? I am Xorganth, a proud father and husband. I live in the city of Seattle.
How old are you Xorganth? That's easy: I am old enough to know better and still young enough to give it a try.
I found Freedom! totally by accident on Stumble (And So Glad I Did Too).
I have been meaning to become active in the forums a long time ago... Procrastination is your enemy.
I love playing with my children, walking my dog, and hanging with my wife. I also love streaming and making videos. Every video made is just another step to a newer better video. I
I really don't have a "favorite food", I just like.... well just about everything.
I started YouTube because of mainly one YouTuber: LewisBlogsGaming. The more I watched him the more I saw just how much he loved making his videos. He looked and still looks very happy doing so. So I thought, "Heck Why Not".
My Biggest dream is to see my children continue to grow into the beautiful people they are. I would also like to make other people happy though Streaming and/or YouTube.
I mostly make gaming videos of all kinds. Kind of all over the map... Just like too many games.
I upload at least 2 - 5 videos a week, and I stream about the same.
I welcome any and all input on any and/or all my videos. If you go look you can see the progress I have made from beginning to present.
Life Is Too Short To Let Hate Into Your Heart - GG Peoples

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well who am I? I am Xorganth, a proud father and husband. I live in the city of Seattle.
How old are you Xorganth? That's easy: I am old enough to know better and still young enough to give it a try.
I have been meaning to become active in the forums a long time ago... Procrastination is your enemy.
I love playing with my children, walking my dog, and hanging with my wife. I also love streaming and making videos. Every video made is just another step to a newer better video. I
I really don't have a "favorite food", I just like.... well just about everything.
I started YouTube because of mainly one YouTuber: LewisBlogsGaming. The more I watched him the more I saw just how much he loved making his videos. He looked and still looks very happy doing so. So I thought, "Heck Why Not".
My Biggest dream is to see my children continue to grow into the beautiful people they are. I would also like to make other people happy though Streaming and/or YouTube.
I mostly make gaming videos of all kinds. Kind of all over the map... Just like too many games.
I welcome any and all input on any and/or all my videos. If you go look you can see the progress I have made from beginning to present.
Hello Xorganth, being a father sounds like an awesome experience. It's nice that you found freedom by accident, since they work out amazing with the right steps you take ^^ I'm sure your children can grow with time, and that your ability to make other people laugh skyrockets to boot!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the community and I'm glad you like what you see :D