Comedy New To Freedom

Antimony

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey my name is Antimony!

I am also known as Antimony Gaming on my youtube channel, but I decided to go post "comedy", if you think it's funny or not, on youtube. I used to be a pro player in a game called CSGO, but after my team disbanded due to insufficient support from the owner of the team, the players including I disbanded the team. I hope I can create enjoyment or entertainment for you all and hope to see you guys later!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey my name is Antimony!

I am also known as Antimony Gaming on my youtube channel, but I decided to go post "comedy", if you think it's funny or not, on youtube. I used to be a pro player in a game called CSGO, but after my team disbanded due to insufficient support from the owner of the team, the players including I disbanded the team. I hope I can create enjoyment or entertainment for you all and hope to see you guys later!
Heya Antimony, that sounds like an interesting name. Comedy takes a lot of effort depending on the jokes you have, heh. That's a bummer that the owner didn't have enough money. What are your dreams for the future?

Antimony

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
Heya Antimony, that sounds like an interesting name. Comedy takes a lot of effort depending on the jokes you have, heh. That's a bummer that the owner didn't have enough money. What are your dreams for the future?
In the future, I hope I can afford a video editing software so I can elaborate more on my videos. I already have an advanced understanding of video editing, just not being able to afford a video editing software, hehe.

lpeplays

Rising User
Apr 4, 2016
YouTube
In the future, I hope I can afford a video editing software so I can elaborate more on my videos. I already have an advanced understanding of video editing, just not being able to afford a video editing software, hehe.
You should try out the sony vegas trial! I used that before I purchased the full version. Works a treat!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I understand what you mean. It took me a lot of months to save up for the gear I have now. Always put aside money if you can afford it, but consider everything else in life as well ^^ It's nice that you have a better understanding of editing too.

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I play CSGO and I'm in love with it! I hope one day we could play together :)

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hello Antimony! Welcome to Freedom Family! Greetings from Greece!!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey my name is Antimony!

Welcome to the forums and have fun with your comedy channel!