Gaming New To Freedom

EvolutionSmith

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
EvolutionSmith
Hey, Guy's My Name Is Dan {EvolutionSmith}, I'm 29 And Live In The United Kingdom. A Friend Suggested Freedom To Me As The Community And Freedom! Overall Was A Fantastic Place To Start. My Hobbies Consist Of Gaming {A Lot} Martial Arts & Cars :) My Favorite Food Is Pizza But Who Don't Like Pizza, I Decided To Start YouTube As I Love To Game Solo Or With Friends Plus It's Nice To Share With Others Your Best Gaming Moments. My Biggest Dream Was To Have A Family So It's Done {Cheesy I Know} I Am Starting A Gaming Channel With The Odd Tutorials As I Have Been Learning A Lot Over The Past Few Weeks To Create My YouTube Art But Brain Died When It Came To Intro Video, Lol. I Will Be Looking To Upload 3-4 Times A Week To Start Off With As Soon As My GFX/VFX Are Complete.

PS. Sorry For Capital At Beginning Of Every Word An OCD Of Mine :)

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to Freedom! We at First Order Entertainment are looking to add new staff/partners to FOE. I'd like to call us a fun group. We all work together to better the group. If the group gets better things will get better for everyone apart of it. We have social media staff to help you do social media, Editorial staff to help you learn how to edit, Graphics to learn graphics, and much much more. If you're interested at all or would like more information please feel free to drop our staff a message here or at [email protected].

P.S You may find some of the links below helpful to starting out.