Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2016
YouTube
dbeatsgames
Your name/alias: Daniel
Where are you from?: Berkshire, UK.
How old are you?: 27
How did you find Freedom!? Was looking for a YouTube partnership and found Freedom!
What made you join our forums?: I like being a part of communities and meeting new people.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Cinema and Gym.
Why did you start YouTube? To do something with my spare time.
What kind of channel do you run?: Mostly Gaming.
How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload 1-2 a week

Avenged Retribution

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
hey welcome to freedom hope you enjoy it here how come you do 1-2 vids a week I'm curious I'm trying to do 1 a day really hard tho

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
How did you find Freedom!? Was looking for a YouTube partnership and found Freedom!
What made you join our forums?: I like being a part of communities and meeting new people.
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/
Eager to check out your channel! :p

Danlucastaylor

New User
Dec 9, 2016
YouTube
DannyVanDamm
welcome to the forums:D

Kid Varela

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2016
YouTube
dbeatsgames
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom! Get your sub button here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/
Eager to check out your channel! :p

Thank you so much been wondering why I didn't have that and everyone else did :)[DOUBLEPOST=1481320556][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn Daniel. Welcome to freedom!
What's your favourite game?

hey dude, thanks for the question, hmm I guess my favourite shooter would be Halo/Titanfall 2 but I'm really enjoying Final Fantasy XV at the moment. What's yours?[DOUBLEPOST=1481320611][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks everyone such a wonderful community we have here

Last edited:

Gamma

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Hope you become someone well-known and unique on YouTube someday ;) I subscribed, keep trying to make the daily uploads man!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Thank you so much been wondering why I didn't have that and everyone else did :)[DOUBLEPOST=1481320556][/DOUBLEPOST]

hey dude, thanks for the question, hmm I guess my favourite shooter would be Halo/Titanfall 2 but I'm really enjoying Final Fantasy XV at the moment. What's yours?[DOUBLEPOST=1481320611][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks everyone such a wonderful community we have here

I don't have a favourite game at the moment however I'm a big fan of The FORZA series!