Gaming New vintage youtuber (gaming channel)

fuplaysgamer

New User
Oct 25, 2015
Hi everyone, im from spain and I want to offer some gaming stuff, new gen to retro.

Lets fun together and make friends here.

fuplaysgamer

New User
Oct 25, 2015
Where are you from: Im from spain, more
more specifically from Canary Island

How old are you?: I'm 28

How did you find Freedom!? Searching for a network to my channel

What made you join our forums?: Well I am completely a begginer in all this partner's stuff, im pretty sure i can get a lot of help here

What are you hobbies?: VIdeogames, movies, tv-series, internet... xD

What is your favorite food? Asian food I LOVE IT =)

Why did you start YouTube? Well, i have interest on gameplays and show to everyone my feels when i play a new game, play with friends too like subscribers and have a nice moment with it, money talks too hahaha

What kind of channel do you run?: Gameplays, reviews, game analysis

When do you upload?: For now when i can, but whenever i can 2 or 3 days on week

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @fuplaysgamer,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

That's a nice mix of gaming content on your channel, I'm sure lots of people from different age groups will enjoy your videos. :)

The forums can be very helpful indeed if you are new to this partnership stuff! If you ever need any help with partnership-related matters, just drop by the "Support" section of the forums.

Click here to visit "Support"!

Seeing that you run a gaming channel with new-gen games and classic titles, I'm curious to know what are some of your favourite games! I haven't been playing many games as of recently, mostly due to my schedule but also because I haven't found very much that I'm super interested in. I've been playing a whole lot of Minecraft recently and I'm really looking forward to The Division.

I look forward to seeing you around!