New Youtube Channel

Pratik Sagwekar

New User
Sep 12, 2016
Hey guys I just started a new youtube Gaming channel ....
can you give advise about ..
how to grow my channel..
best way to edit videos and audio....
best way to promote my channel...

XxiTearZzxX

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
It depends how you want to promote it. If you want to promote it with people around you, Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, or Twitter are the best ways. But if you want to be like a shocker to everyone just promote it to your online friends who don't know you in real life. To grow your channel, you have to be you, that's key. You will find people like your personality at all times. Best way to edit your video and audio is the software your computer brings. For example, I'm new so I use iMovie because my Mac has it. It's really easy and fun to use. Hope you find this as a motivation and check out my channel. Appreciate it bro, thanks.

~XxiTearZzxX

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Just never give up would be a start, always look to improve. I have been doing youtube for almost 4 months now and its not easy, in that time i have 3500 views, 57 subs and 94 videos. Its important to get as many videos up as you can when you first start out thats why for a long while i did a video a day almost. Also get your logo and channel art set as people will find it professional and pleasing. Above all just keep doi g what you love and im sure people will respond soon enough just dont be put down if things go slow, its always going to be a battle. Goodluck and enjoy.

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Hey man i will check your channel out and if you could check my channel out it would help but only sub if you like my content

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Haha well, what you did just now is a =way...promoting through a community....but most of all one of the most important factors is patience. The beginning period is the drought period where its a test to how much you can do without expected views and comments....Try commenting on other people's videos......Try starting up pages and blogs.......etc....you will get it eventually.....Also once you reach 100 subs, you don't need to worry about promotion much....Anyways I'll check your channel, if I like it, I'll subscribe....I'll be happy if you could do the same....

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Advise for channel growth would be not to upload too long a video, and maintaining some sort of consistency. While, editing videos, is try experimenting all forms of editing.....cut-coms, uncut etc...depends on what game you play (if you're a gamer)....and if you're giving voice overs and such...

Casanova Kurai

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2016
Tennessee
YouTube
Steal ideas from me if you'd like, you can check out what I do in my videos and get a good idea of how I edit them. I've progressed a lot since I started and it's mostly been through watching others, looking up how to's and just putting a crap ton of time and money, and effort into my channel. little reward when you don't have a bunch of friends to subscribe to your channel. it kinda just sits out their. so I'm glad I finally started promoting my channel and joined freedom!
The biggest piece of advice I can give you is, HAVE FUN, and don't give up.