Gaming New Youtuber - Funny Moments Content! [REPOST]

Jonah - alltypeofgaming

Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys!

My name is Jonathan but my friends call me Jonah, so hey you can to! :D
I've joined you guys here on Freedom to get inspiration, find tips and share my laughs with you guys!
I've been gaming as long as I can remember I would like to say. Games and icehockey might be the two things I never will get bored of. Even when I find a game that's not that fun I'll make it fun! If I see a game that is not that good I'll just remind myself why I'm watching, IT'S A PART OF MY LIFE. My goal isn't to be the greatest Youtuber in the World. I just wan't to have fun, make good content and entertain people who's watching and ofcourse you guys if you're watching aswell!

I started Youtube for no reason more then I wan't to share my gaming "experience"(I suck at most games actually) I just like to entertain so yeah..

As you can tell by the title of the post, I'll make funny moments videos to bring some laughs here and there!
It will often be with friends, sometimes I'll do some stuff alone but I don't Think that much though..

I don't got any scheduleright now since I almost don't have any subs. I will hopefully get one in the future but only time will tell! If so it's going to be ATLEAST 4-5 videos a week, depending on how much time I got.

Here's the link to my channel! Maybe you wan't to see some of my videos & see my thing I do! If so click down below :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKME4PjOhyPjRsPqITrSisw

I don't know what more to say then, stay healthy, take care of eachother & I'll talk to you later hopefully :D

P.S I MADE A POST EARLIER BUT NOT SO MUCH DETAILS BECAUSE I WAS AT WORK. I HOPE IT'S OK.

Kind regards, Jonah

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom :)

Aftermath , seems like a good game but never played it ! are you enjoying it ?