Gaming Nice to be here

The Sasquatch

Rising User
Oct 5, 2015
ireland
YouTube
Hey everyone, its pretty cool to be apart of something this big. I'm the sassquatch. I got the nickname a long time ago because I've been big most of my life. I'm 22 years old and I am currently working nights to help my mum with things. I game to relive stress and try and make new friends. I dont complain about life because i know other have it much worse. I like to try and make others laugh and smile. That's why I want to make this thing work for me, so i can talk with others and help them with problems in their life and to help them get away even for just a few minutes. I game as much as i can and i hope ye can help me make it so i can help others

ItzRhys

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Dude, that's so cool, I kinda do the same thing cuz I started Youtube when nobody liked me cuz YouTube was a friend to me.

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Bro, Really Nice Introduction BTW Welcome To Forums, Dont forget to read the rules and enjoy your stay, I liked your channel, thats why Subbed you, so dont forget to see my channel and sub it back. :) I Helped You To Reach Your Goal By Subbing

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

Sorry to hear about your problems but stay strong bro !!!!
If you need any help be sure to ask around :)

few questions for you :D where do you come from ? any hobbies ? what is your life goal ?

The Sasquatch

Rising User
Oct 5, 2015
ireland
YouTube
hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

Sorry to hear about your problems but stay strong bro !!!!
If you need any help be sure to ask around :)

few questions for you :D where do you come from ? any hobbies ? what is your life goal ?
Im from irealnd, a little town called tuam, as you can see i like to game, but i also play my guitar and read, and i like rugby. My life goal, honestly i always wanted to act but my speech problems have always stopped me, so i deiced to follow my passion for gaming, now I would like to get to a state where i could have a good life just by gaming so i could helps others. How about you ??

Last edited:
Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Im from irealnd, a little town called tuam, as you can see i like to game, but i also play my guitar and read, and i like rugby. My life goal, honestly i always wanted to act but my speech problems have always stopped me. How about you ??

Ah , always wanted to visit Ireland !!! I love football as well :) not very good at it xD , I'm from the UK place called Suffolk , I like to game of course (y) (Y) I love history and going to try and learn piano soon !!!

you should keep going for acting as well !!!!(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

Reactions: The Sasquatch

The Sasquatch

Rising User
Oct 5, 2015
ireland
YouTube
Ah , always wanted to visit Ireland !!! I love football as well :) not very good at it xD , I'm from the UK place called Suffolk , I like to game of course (y) (Y) I love history and going to try and learn piano soon !!!

you should keep going for acting as well !!!!(y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)
I stopped in ipswich once on my way to london, it was seriously nice. good luck with the piano :D