Music Nightcore Collaboration

NightcoreHybrid

Rising User
Aug 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey there! I'm NightcoreHybrid, and i'm looking to find a partner who's willing to make a small mix collaboration, in which we pick a 3 set of songs, edit them, mix them, and later make a successful video together. Any suggestion that you feel that you would like to bring up, just PM me, and we'll discuss it together. Thank you!

In advance: NightcoreHybrid

NightcoreHybrid

Rising User
Aug 23, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! What genres of music do you like to mix? Anything in particular inspire you to be an artist?

I like to mix genres from rock to pop. But honestly, anything works really. Nothing really inspired me, I just enjoy editing, playing around with music. My goal would be building a fanbase in which people enjoy the things I make.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I like to mix genres from rock to pop. But honestly, anything works really. Nothing really inspired me, I just enjoy editing, playing around with music. My goal would be building a fanbase in which people enjoy the things I make.
Just work hard at it and people will notice you soon enough! Do you make any original tracks or do you just like to mix them