Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudharm Phatak

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
Almost a month back (less than a month) i joined this MCN..when i see my YOutube dashboard it shows that i have almost 10$ earned but when i switch to dashboard it shows [ NO Catchup ;) ]
can anyone explain me y is it happening .....i have already added a paypal account!

Also please tell me how to know the exact day of joining freedom

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
You joined freedom just a month ago... You get your first earnings after your first 2 month's... After that you wil get it every month. So you miss nothing XD

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Almost a month back (less than a month) i joined this MCN..when i see my YOutube dashboard it shows that i have almost 10$ earned but when i switch to dashboard it shows [ NO Catchup ;) ]
can anyone explain me y is it happening .....i have already added a paypal account!

Also please tell me how to know the exact day of joining freedom
As Ekloo and I (on your other post) have mentioned at the minute you are not owed anything from Freedom as you haven't gotten to the payment date yet, as such your dashboard wouldn't show a catch-up button anyway. Also as a side note try not to create multiple threads asking the same question in the discussion threads, these types of questions to do with your Freedom dashboard etc are more suited (and more appreciated) in the support section of the forums :)

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
The income that you would of earned before joining Freedom will be held by Adsense, as they are a separate entity and don't pay out unless you hit a payment threshold of £100 I believe. Since you joined Freedom all revenue from that point on will then be paid on the monthly payment delay as outlined to you on your other post, and this has no payment threshold so if you earn £1 then Freedom will pay this to you.

Upvote 0

Sudharm Phatak

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
hey i have a question ..idk how but somehow it started showing my earnings ...but idk why it says 0 as payments .....do u know why its happening?

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Your dashboard is updated at the end of the month for the preceding month. What this means is your earnings for say October won't show up until the end of November. Would you be able to provide when you joined Freedom and possibly a screenshot just so we can check to make sure it is due to what i have explained above

Upvote 0

Sudharm Phatak

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 11, 2016
here u go

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    68.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    68.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
here u go
To simply answer your earnings are updated and shown on the dashboard one month before being paid to you. As you can see you earned $3.82 for October as such this amount will be paid to you at the end of this month (September). Please see below a few links explaining the payment delay as well as the payment dates for your records

http://freedom2.support.tm/customer...18-how-do-i-see-my-earnings-on-the-dashboard-
http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/en/portal/articles/2226923-when-do-i-get-paid-by-freedom-

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.