No Man's Sky at E3 2016

Slothful Ripple

Rising User
Jun 12, 2016
United Kingdom, London
YouTube
Is anyone else as excited as I am to see what E3 2016 has to offer in terms of No Man's Sky?

Hello Games have been working so well in secrecy, and for a big fan of the game like me seeing new content is going to be great.
I have a feeling a new trailer is in our midst.

Also, VR support and how the economy works in NMS is likely to be discussed!

Let me know what you guys think, and if your also hyped to see what Sean Murray of Hello Games has to offer!

Esaias Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
I have been hyped for this game ever since they started talking about it, i cant wait untill it is out, i do wish we could have more, but i think that kind of adds to the exitement that they have not put to much information out there.

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I've been hyped for the game for a while now... Even Pre-ordered it and just awaiting release. Not sure what they'll showcase as the game has been pushed back too August release. But they'll probably highlight game mechanics and such

Slothful Ripple

Rising User
Jun 12, 2016
United Kingdom, London
YouTube
As an update, I think they will be discussing more about the economy of No Man's Sky too. Also, 4 more hours! Hype!

Just so those of you watching this thread know, I will be uploading a breakdown of the whole No Man's Sky showcase. So if you can't make it, or just read this after the reveal, you can check that out if you want :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
As an update, I think they will be discussing more about the economy of No Man's Sky too. Also, 4 more hours! Hype!

Just so those of you watching this thread know, I will be uploading a breakdown of the whole No Man's Sky showcase. So if you can't make it, or just read this after the reveal, you can check that out if you want :)
Sadly due to work i will be missing alot regarding the E3. But i will watch the highlights afterwards :p

Reactions: Slothful Ripple