Gaming No Man's Sky content creator!

Slothful Ripple

Rising User
Jun 12, 2016
United Kingdom, London
YouTube
Hi everyone!

My name's Chris a.k.a. Slothful Ripple!

As the title suggests, I'm a No Man's Sky content creator posting new NMS news, and when the game's release comes about I will be doing a long playthrough as well as a tips and tricks series!

I am one of the few YouTubers who are posting other NMS content before the games been released and I want to get myself heard in the NMS community early - maybe you guys can help me out!

I love constructive feedback/criticism so make sure to let me know what you think of my channel if you decide to check it out, I posted my first NMS video yesterday :)

TerabyteGaming

Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom - although I don't do news stuff, I've followed the game since announcement and am doing a playthrough for sure!

What sort of path were you thinking of going down, and have you thought about star citizen?

Reactions: Slothful Ripple

Slothful Ripple

Rising User
Jun 12, 2016
United Kingdom, London
YouTube
Welcome! My Tips: Try To Put A Bit More Detail To Your Thumbnails And Try To Add A Bit More Tags. I Love Your Channel Banner Though!

Thanks! I just updated the two thumbnails for the videos that actually matter, the other two are old videos that I should almost make unlisted, but I can bring myself to do it aha

Welcome to freedom - although I don't do news stuff, I've followed the game since announcement and am doing a playthrough for sure!

What sort of path were you thinking of going down, and have you thought about star citizen?

I haven't thought about Star Citizen, however I'm going to check it out a bit more in depth most likely, I was thinking of going down the planet hopping route. Landing on a planet, exploring/mining/getting the resources, and then onto the next! I think it will allow for better gameplay :)

Reactions: TerabyteGaming

Slothful Ripple

Rising User
Jun 12, 2016
United Kingdom, London
YouTube
So guys some good news, and some better news. If your interested in watching No Man's Sky at E3, I got you covered, just come and watch me on my twitch live now, the better news? I will be breaking it down part by part, so if you want to hear another perspective or just want some more info, you can do that!