no more 350 subs been unsubbed :(

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
don't worry. some going away and more wil come to you ;). and I just subbed you. I like your walktrough's. and if you wanna check my channel wil be awesome too! :)

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Don't worry, that community is here to help YouTubers such as yourself (y) (Y). I just subbed by the way. Good Luck and be prosperous.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Funny how someone makes a post that he lost one sub and then a couple bigger channels come in and sub straight away XD

That aside it is how youtube goes, i have lost over 100 in my 3 years on youtube now. People come inactive or don't like the new content you post. It happens but always keep your head straight mate ;)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Forget subscriber numbers, you need to focus on the analytics of your channel. It is unlikely that person even watched your stuff to begin with, so what was the point of him being there?
Go to your dashboard, look at your analytics and look at just how many subscribers are returning relative to your total number of views from subscribed and not subscribed viewers.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Funny how someone makes a post that he lost one sub and then a couple bigger channels come in and sub straight away XD

That aside it is how youtube goes, i have lost over 100 in my 3 years on youtube now. People come inactive or don't like the new content you post. It happens but always keep your head straight mate ;)

Yeah no kidding. I've lost 580 in my time (40 of them were inactive accounts). It's just a part of the system. People always come and go. Moving on is super easy once you realize it's just a normal thing. Not to mention the subscriber number is just that, a number. It does nothing in your overall plans for growth unless that person was actually watching your videos which chances are they probably weren't anyway.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yeah no kidding. I've lost 580 in my time (40 of them were inactive accounts). It's just a part of the system. People always come and go. Moving on is super easy once you realize it's just a normal thing. Not to mention the subscriber number is just that, a number. It does nothing in your overall plans for growth unless that person was actually watching your videos which chances are they probably weren't anyway.
It is indeed as you say. When i last checked my analystics only 32% watched my content and the other 68% is non-subs.
Over the course of your career people tend to leave, may it be due to change of content or lost interest it is a common thing wich you can't change. In the beginning it was kinda tough to notice when you see people go when your small but later on you realize it is natural process.

Bakka Zigzag

Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
It happens. I just lost three subs i was so close to my 50 goal. Oh well just gotta keep trying no pointing of being mad about it. I subbed as well.