Solved No reply to ticket system on Freedom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
Brisbane, Australia
YouTube
Hi guys just wondering what is the length of a reply of a ticket to Freedom It has been nearly 2 weeks now and I all have gotten is automated reply it seems that they have received my request. I know there is alot of members of freedom but my previous network usually responded within 48 hours at the very least even it was a small update. Hopefully it is just something I am doing wrong and not the customer service but I'm pretty sure I submitted the ticket properly. Thanks guys if you do reply.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi guys just wondering what is the length of a reply of a ticket to Freedom It has been nearly 2 weeks now and I all have gotten is automated reply it seems that they have received my request. I know there is alot of members of freedom but my previous network usually responded within 48 hours at the very least even it was a small update. Hopefully it is just something I am doing wrong and not the customer service but I'm pretty sure I submitted the ticket properly. Thanks guys if you do reply.
If i'm not mistaken they are working on the support portal at the moment. There was a other way to contact support but i forgot the email (facepalm)

Maybe that @Koala_Steamed can help on this.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User

Hi @Wicked Gaming sorry about the delay it really shouldn't take 2 weeks, maybe the request was lost somehow. Can you send me your ticket ID

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.