Non Horror Halloween suggestions

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
I'm looking for some non horror halloween games. what i wnat to do for my channel is a balance of non horror and horror games on my channel so I need some non horror halloween games that i could play!

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
okAYOKAYOKAY MEMEMEME!! I HAVE ONE!!
If you can get your hands on a decent PS1 emulator (assuming you're on PC), there's an adorable game called Muppet Monster Adventure (featuring the Muppets, obviously). I'm not sure if it's really your style, but I loved it when I was younger, so I thought I'd share. c: Very Halloween-y.
I'll give your channel a look in just a few. Seems right up my alley. n_n

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
okAYOKAYOKAY MEMEMEME!! I HAVE ONE!!
If you can get your hands on a decent PS1 emulator (assuming you're on PC), there's an adorable game called Muppet Monster Adventure (featuring the Muppets, obviously). I'm not sure if it's really your style, but I loved it when I was younger, so I thought I'd share. c: Very Halloween-y.
I'll give your channel a look in just a few. Seems right up my alley. n_n
nice lemme know what you think ^_^

BizMeister

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 18, 2016
Australia
YouTube
There are so many non horror games out there, but yeah if you are playing on pc and you have a bit of nostalgia for the old generation consoles and stuff, as Dezy mentioned before, try getting the ps1 emulator. I have the visual boy advance emulator which allows me to play pokemon and many other classics I had back when I was younger. I heard ark survival is pretty fun and decent to play, so give that a shot :)