YouTube Not able to upload Video On Youtube

IND GAME

Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2017
INDIA
YouTube
IND_GAME
Guyz plzz help me I am not able to upload video on Youtube it show's you do not have permission to claim this video
Pfa

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-11-11-39-06-394_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-11-11-39-06-394_com.android.chrome.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 8

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
From the screenshot you provided it does seem like that particular video may have been claimed, by a third party regarding the monetisation as such you aren't able to monetise the video yourself. You should be able to find out more information by finding the video in your creator studio, or by checking your email as Youtube should have sent you an email if you have received a claim / strike and unable to monetise that video.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
When the video was processing, YouTube, or a third party claimed that parts of your video, or all of the video contained audio-visual content which you do not own the rights to. The video is allowed to be uploaded I believe, as long as you disable all monetisation for that video. As Zeke has mentioned above, please check the video in the creator studio. Claims can be seen (and countered if you definitely hold the rights to the video) on your creator studio.