Solved Not Enough Recent Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psynorr

Rising User
Apr 14, 2017
YouTube
FiveBitGaming
Hello,from a couple of days i tried partnering with freedom,but the thing is whenever i link my channel it says "Denied" "Not enough recent content to make a descision",the thing is that i do have content i did upload recently but it still says that,when i click on the orange button beside the X it says that it cant be re-reviewed again.

How can i fix this?

~~Thank you

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello,from a couple of days i tried partnering with freedom,but the thing is whenever i link my channel it says "Denied" "Not enough recent content to make a descision",the thing is that i do have content i did upload recently but it still says that,when i click on the orange button beside the X it says that it cant be re-reviewed again.

How can i fix this?

~~Thank you
It probably comes down to at the time of you reapply / or indeed applying the first time that you didn't have enough recent content for them to base their decision on. As you have now been active in your uploading in the past week, it would be best for you to contact the support team regarding this, as constantly pressing the orange icon, to get reviewed can sometimes make you reach your review limit (after which they prevent you from submitting your channel for re review)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.