Gaming OGFrog Introduction

ClutchOGFrog

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
RealOGFrog
My Channel: Hey i am OGFrog I record mainly minecraft but in the upcoming future i am going to be recording things that people are asking me to. I am soon going to be upgrading my PC so that I can get way better content out there for all of you! I have been recording on youtube for about three year now but just created this channel about 2 months ago i have started doing a minecraft survival series which i think people are starting to like a lot!

Some Things About Me: I am a very caring person and like to listen to the people in the comments. So if you have any suggesting make sure to tell me in the comments because i read every single one of them! I am also into a couple different sports so that takes a lot of time away from video games but i still tend to upload videos daily! I am also a very motivated person I like to keep going towards my goals and trying to reach them. For example on youtube I have been trying my best and I have been succeeding, And partnering with freedom was one of my best decisions yet in growing my channel!

So if anyone is interested and even wants to just look at my channel thanks so much!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My Channel: Hey i am OGFrog I record mainly minecraft but in the upcoming future i am going to be recording things that people are asking me to. I am soon going to be upgrading my PC so that I can get way better content out there for all of you! I have been recording on youtube for about three year now but just created this channel about 2 months ago i have started doing a minecraft survival series which i think people are starting to like a lot!

Some Things About Me: I am a very caring person and like to listen to the people in the comments. So if you have any suggesting make sure to tell me in the comments because i read every single one of them! I am also into a couple different sports so that takes a lot of time away from video games but i still tend to upload videos daily! I am also a very motivated person I like to keep going towards my goals and trying to reach them. For example on youtube I have been trying my best and I have been succeeding, And partnering with freedom was one of my best decisions yet in growing my channel!

So if anyone is interested and even wants to just look at my channel thanks so much!
Welcome to the Community :)

So what do you do with Minecraft? Survival, pixelart or maybe more all-round?