Gaming Oi Joined today :)

simpsil

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2017
Slovenija
YouTube
simpsil
So my name is Simon im from slovenia 21 years old.My yt channel name is simpsil i mainly upload gaming videos highlights and many tcg game videos im a huge tcg game fan. Made my channel cuz i wanted to try making content and i like working with sony vegas :). I have only 61 subbs but i will still upload daily.
Cheers!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Simon!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So my name is Simon im from slovenia 21 years old.My yt channel name is simpsil i mainly upload gaming videos highlights and many tcg game videos im a huge tcg game fan. Made my channel cuz i wanted to try making content and i like working with sony vegas :). I have only 61 subbs but i will still upload daily.
Cheers!
Welcome to the Community :)

So how is it going with your channel so far? Good to hear you keep motivated as that will surely bring you further :)