Service One Day Only!!!

Jacoby Crossler

Nov 7, 2015
I'm making free GFX for one day only. I will be accepting orders up until 5:30 PST. All orders will arrive by New Years but many will arrive sooner. I don't do good Minecraft character renders but I can try. I don't make Minecraft scene renders but will use them in the Minecraft Banner. I'm best at Logos for Youtube, but I will do Text, Thumbnails, Logos, and Banners. Limit of one item per person.

Logo2.pngBannerType1.png JPBannerText.pngJPB1.jpg

If you want something like those leave a comment on this post with an explanation of what you want. Also if you are satisfied with your product please subscribe to my youtube channel, it would really help! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt3iDW-m7Z3HbA4pfPs5amw

Thanks!
Jodez Playz

TrippyTrollingHD

Rising User
Dec 25, 2015
I want your logo. But i'd like text to be TTHD in Green and Black gradient. Also the stuff that white i'd like black thnx

SwanzyHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 12, 2014
Hey i would greatly appreciate it if i could get a logo.
My skype is: SwanzyHD if you wanna talk about it or on Twitter @SwanzyHDyt

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Hey just a quick tip, on your banners you've got the depth for the text way too high, lower it a bit since the text just looks unrealistic and unprofessional, but your work is generally quite good man :)

Sam4jedi

Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2015
YouTube
I'm making free GFX for one day only. I will be accepting orders up until 5:30 PST. All orders will arrive by New Years but many will arrive sooner. I don't do good Minecraft character renders but I can try. I don't make Minecraft scene renders but will use them in the Minecraft Banner. I'm best at Logos for Youtube, but I will do Text, Thumbnails, Logos, and Banners. Limit of one item per person.

View attachment 12566View attachment 12567 View attachment 12568View attachment 12570

If you want something like those leave a comment on this post with an explanation of what you want. Also if you are satisfied with your product please subscribe to my youtube channel, it would really help! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt3iDW-m7Z3HbA4pfPs5amw

Thanks!
Jodez Playz