Other Milestone One Year with Freedom!

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
I've been with Freedom for a year marking today and I've enjoyed every moment of it. It's been a great time learning from people and getting to know them. I can't wait to learn even more in the coming future and see Freedom grow.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I've been with Freedom for a year marking today and I've enjoyed every moment of it. It's been a great time learning from people and getting to know them. I can't wait to learn even more in the coming future and see Freedom grow.
Whoop! Great to hear the positive feedback and here's to another year!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow congratulations and thank you for being with the Freedom Network foe one year. What would you say the high point of the last year has been for you?

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
Whoop! Great to hear the positive feedback and here's to another year!
Thank you, let's make it better than the last!

hope you will stay more
Of course, I'm staying!

Wow congratulations and thank you for being with the Freedom Network foe one year. What would you say the high point of the last year has been for you?
I would say a high point was when I completed a series on my channel because I like completing games and it takes me a while to finish games. Took me around 6 months to finish Fallout 4. On the community side, I liked learning from other people and trying to help them but sadly sometimes I can't because I'm not really experienced.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze