VR Opening On My Team! Will you Play?

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Well I didn't have much in the way of finding a group to join, so I will make a group on my channel for hosting races. Now I did work with Sony Vegas a bit to learn and spent a few hours learning a few things, and I think I got a grip of it. Though I still need help with overlays for games we will be racing. I looking for a team of 6 youtubers once I have 6 thats all I need.. We will work together as a team for grow and have fun.

Now you are asking what games we will be playing, and I shall tell you, we will be racing classic games, game that bring memories to the minds of many gamers. we will be working with retro games and emulators.

What age am I looking for? at least 17+ since there will be some strong language and references to many things that are not suitable for children, though no offense if you know things already ;)

Devotion... Yes, I want the team to be commited to the team and work as one, helping in growing the channel and working on projects, posting to social sites, and being in projects. Now I don't expect every race to be 6 players every time, but at least 4 players, if you not racing work on overlay, or help wit h posting videos to social sites to help the channel. I will be handling most of the editing since I I like it and need to practice.

Can I post to my channel? Yes you can post your point of view on your channel, or you can wait till I chuck videos out for you to post. If you are posting to your channel be sure to include links to though in your videos and help them grow.

I dont have emulator or rom am I out? No you are not I can provide with what I have, though i dont mind if one as more emulators to share, such as genies or mame. If you know how to set up, by all means feel free to share.

Im not in a race? If you are on the team and you are not in a race, I like it to be where you can make the overlay for the game we are racing, and work with everyone. If you dont have the skill with photoshop, you can help with posting to social sites such as facebook, twitter, and reddit, heck even google+

This is a team effort and I'm commited to helping my channel and my team's channel if you want in I ask that you are a commited gamer and play the game, have fun, and work well with others. I will be making a private skype for us as well if maybe a discord as well if needed.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
there isnt a whole lot of people that like racing on the forums. I mean the only kind of stuff i have done that is related to going through a game fast is doing a gameover% in thimbleweed park

Reactions: YourSimpleGamer
Y

YourSimpleGamer

there isnt a whole lot of people that like racing on the forums. I mean the only kind of stuff i have done that is related to going through a game fast is doing a gameover% in thimbleweed park
they are any% races with certain rules and such.

Y

YourSimpleGamer

But isnt any% pretty much glitch the game to the extent of completeing the game without the use of external software to cheat
No there will be no glitches, scince not everyone would no them. All speed runs have the same rules, not glitches, hacks, speed up, or slow downs.

Y

YourSimpleGamer

hmmm I might join in but not sure really tbh
Its okay, I do ask if you join that you are devoted to the projects and teamwork, this is a major thing I have been working on and I like for everyone to be dedicated to the work.

PURP

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2016
YouTube
Its okay, I do ask if you join that you are devoted to the projects and teamwork, this is a major thing I have been working on and I like for everyone to be dedicated to the work.

The thing is im only on on weekends[DOUBLEPOST=1493510562][/DOUBLEPOST]
The thing is im only on on weekends
im busy during the week

Reactions: YourSimpleGamer
Y

YourSimpleGamer

The thing is im only on on weekends[DOUBLEPOST=1493510562][/DOUBLEPOST]
im busy during the week
A lot of projects most likely will be on weekends. I will be updating you once I get more member, take your time thinking abut it

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Just to update this posting, I would like at least 2 artist, and 4 main gamers, but 6 gamers would be fine, I just need a few artist as well to do the overlays and thumbnails, but mostly overlays.

Y

YourSimpleGamer

I can help with thumbnails as im pretty good with photoshops :) U can check out my channel to see the thumbnails .......I can also help with managing social sites !!
Let me know if u interested in me joining :D
Thats amazing, Im happy, I just need to get at least 3 more determined gamers to be on my team to do races with on retro games. Projects are easy, if you want to be a gamer and artist on my team that would be fine as well. You well be mentioned on the channel and in videos and such.

Reactions: Nayeem Ahmed
Y

YourSimpleGamer

Awesome !! xD
So would you like to be a permenant member of the team and grow and play some games. I will be doing video editing so no worries. If so I just need at least 2 more for now to get a project going and everything.

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Sure im down :) Let me know watever u need :D
Very nice thanks, I just need your skype so I can add you to the group chat I made, and I will try to get one more at least to start, if I dont find some one by tuesday I will start us with something simple.