Opinions about Naruto

Showdawee Tv

Literally my favorite anime of all time man, ive loved everything about this anime ever since i came across it. Naruto and Shippuden do have a TON of fillers i agree 100% but they sometimes give great info and cool plots that in the end are nice to have when the show ends to go back and watch. Im hoping the Boruto movies becomes a mini series or something kind of how Legend of Korra was extended when people showed so much love for it.

Reactions: thefightinggamer

thefightinggamer

Jun 16, 2014
Michigan,USA
YouTube
FightingGamer2
It is a great series and have always enjoyed the new episode. I have also read the Manga where the story has already ended wich is also the reason for the fillers now. Boruto the movie is coming and actually be happy there are fillers because the anime is coming to an end...
yea i bet but where im at now is still during the fight with madara

Reactions: Showdawee Tv

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I love Naruto , I'm watching it at the moment and a lot of fillers but it isn't that bad , I cannot wait for the end though , want to see what happens so no spoilers please xD but boruto looks very good aswell so will defo watch this after :)

I'm just waiting for episode 444 to be released seems to be a delay not sure why

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Love it since it was released. I used to wait in front of my door of my home for my cousin who downloads the episode on his hard drive just to watch the episodes as a kid. There are a heck ton of fillers, but at least the anime is still continuing, so that's a good thing, even though I haven't watched the fillers yet XD.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Love it since it was released. I used to wait in front of my door of my home for my cousin who downloads the episode on his hard drive just to watch the episodes as a kid. There are a heck ton of fillers, but at least the anime is still continuing, so that's a good thing, even though I haven't watched the fillers yet XD.

haha love it xD so good though , cant wait for the next episode :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
To be honest i actually like the current fillers. Gives a different perspective of how things could have been wich is interesting :)

To be honest I agree with you , there has been a few times where I'm like what if ? then they do a filler and change it a lot which is cool and I like to know about other characters as well , always good to know other peoples backgrounds :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
To be honest I agree with you , there has been a few times where I'm like what if ? then they do a filler and change it a lot which is cool and I like to know about other characters as well , always good to know other peoples backgrounds :)
I was amazed when they started these fillers and saw Minato and Itachi alive. The story now is great and kinda funny how Itachi still can't stop Sasuke from going to the Dark side :p

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I was amazed when they started these fillers and saw Minato and Itachi alive. The story now is great and kinda funny how Itachi still can't stop Sasuke from going to the Dark side :p

yes there is a nice feel about the fillers , yes sasuke always goes to the dark side which is very cool , they have done a very good job on this :)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Ryuzaki Amv

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
whats your opinion about naruto and naruto shipuden my opinion is its not a bad anime if you can sit through all the fillers the creator does put in enough fillers to make a movie out of
Great serie of all time :)
You can check my youtube channel if you are interested to watch AMV's about Animes :)