opinions on black ops 3?

Cold Ransom

Rising User
Oct 3, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
I think the boys from Activision and Treyarch lived up to all of the game's expectations as they delivered us the best Call of Duty to date. My former favorite CoD was Modern Warfare 3 because it is where I first began getting serious about the game, but I can say--with full confidence--that Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 has surpassed the enjoyment that MW3 brought me!

Is a great game not in old generation is not good , graphics and no story mode ugh in new generation is awesome I got it on Xbox one and it have beautiful graphics and weapons are op right now there no glitch now, thanks god or people hacking killing others camping , there's camping like always lol and zombies are the best

Daily Davey

New User
Nov 19, 2015
I think it really lived up to it's hype. It's a great entertaining and balanced game that rarely seems to annoy me

Rees Fitzgerald

New User
Oct 9, 2015
UK
YouTube
I think they've done a good job. The last COD I played properly was Black Ops 2 so Black Ops 3 for me has been the best cod since. A few things need fixing but only minor thing which I'm sure they'll patch soon