Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
I think its gonna be one of those games the hype for which quickly dies away. exactly what happened with games like titanfall and evolve.I maybe wrong though
I think if you constantly play it, you will definitely kill it for yourself, but avoid that, and because of how many characters you can play and different combinations you can use as a team, it will be okay for a while :)

Reactions: Eldridge Coutinho

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
I love Overwatch. It's now my favorite game. Every hero has their own style and just pick one that you love the best.
Every character does has have their own style, but I like that they can all be countered, it's a really nice touch! I do have favourite characters, but I completed an Overwatch character challenge stream today which was fun, really get to test out characters that aren't necessarily your favourite :)

Demnex

D3MN3X
Freedom! Member
Apr 27, 2014
YouTube
I think its a refreshing game, reminds me of tf2 but with a much faster game-play and more team coordinated. I can see it getting to repetitive tho, which makes me sad.

Jdlikefood

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
I bought it on launch day. I am currently in love with this game. Hopefully they will continue to add characters and maps to it though. I definitely find myself cussing at the game though when someone ends my killstreak. This is one game I get really angry at when I die haha.

mcglinchey HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
I bought the game a few days ago and really enjoyed it. I find it very difficult to try and pick what character I want to use ^_^