Outlast 2

Billy AngelWing

May 1, 2017
YouTube
How is everyone liking outlast 2 so far? :) I'm seeing lots of videos promoted here so I'm wondering what the opinions are.
I'm enjoying it. It's really creepy and has a lot of jump scares. I've done some videos of it on my YouTube channel. I think I got the most scares in the first outlast vid I did.

Reactions: ceo Lorenzo

INDI vidual

Mar 11, 2016
Ukraine
Since I don't want to spoil anything, let's just say that the game has a huge horror potential, but the plot is not its strongest part.

InfamousVigilante

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 6, 2016
I feel like the game was too dark, I understand that they wanted to create a very creepy vibe and they were not in an asylum anymore, but they made it difficult to know where you suppose to go, You have to fail at least a few times before you know what you have to do. I think the storyline should had been explained more. In comparison to the first Outlast, I can understand clearly what was going on. I felt like they just cared more about making this game to have a lot of jumpscares and be more gruesome, because they thought they had to shock the viewers more like the previous game and DLC. So by doing that, they lost the process of developing the story somewhat. That's why they going to make a DLC to explain the story more I hope.