YouTube Views Milestone over 100 views.

Congratulations! It's always a great feeling when you have a video do well when you are a small YouTuber!
it does feel good. thank you for being part of the celebration here with me :D[DOUBLEPOST=1518703383][/DOUBLEPOST]
well done man! keep up the good work :D
thank you. I shall keep it up. my old channel did well most of the time, I would get a lot more views but I don't compare the views from this channel to the old one. there is a reason I stopped that channel. now I focus on the new one. I have to keep up the work. the fact that this is now my most viewed video sitting right now at 140 views I now feel like anything else I put out won't be as good if it doesn't hit that view count. thats the silly part of this youtube thing. we have a constant push to do better than our last video or our best video. I guess it's a healthy competion to have with ourselves but can feel really horrible when we miss that goal.

LOL don't listen to me. my new video has only been up 12 hours and I am whining that it hasn't been seen by millions yet. LOL it's too early and not enough coffee to think right.

thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1518703429][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done, good luck to your future growth :)
thank you very much[DOUBLEPOST=1518703460][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good work my man. It's always nice to see people enjoying the content.
thank you so much

Last edited: