Request OVERALL channel review needed

Mardy Rooster

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2017
YouTube
mardy_rooster
Please help m by reviewing any of the following.

Channel art.
Video quality.
sound quality.
Thumbnails.
Video titles.

And anything else you can thinking of. This is my first ever review and I would love some kind of feedback! I have asked family and friends but they are bias :)

Thank you

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello , I'm going to give you a review as if it were on my thread. Right, starting with your homepage, you could add some extra playlists to the page as you only have the popular uploads there right now. Just spice it up a little bit. Moving to your channel art, your avatar felt a little messy to me. Your banner on the other hand felt better, but some it was stretched and the font is a default one on cooltext. Moving to your thumbnails I can tell your trying to get the views attention however there is lots of stretching in them that does kinda ruin them for me. (also consider entering the thumbnail contest this month here as they are pretty good otherwise). Looking at the rest of your channel you have a good and details description but you could have social links linked to your channel so they are visible on the banner. Finally watching you latest video I felt the quality was great and your voice is nice and clear in the video. Well done

Overall Rating: 5/10