Parker's Clips

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
MI, USA
YouTube
ParkerBlevins
Hello, my name is Parker! Here's a little personal summary before I get started: I'm a 17 year old dude who has for a long time has had an interest for video editing ever since I discovered Windows movie maker back as a kid, simply putting text over the green hill background of windows XP! Since then, my skills have improved, I went into game development for a little bit, some music producing, and eventually came back to the Youtube scene! I also love Rock and Metal music, aswell as some Electronic Especially when mixed together), so I enjoy talking about that also. :3 I also like guns, anime, food, whatever. :)

I am from Michigan, USA!

I found out about Freedom when someone commented on one of my Youtube videos, mentioning it, and saying it was a great way to get rewarded for hard work on Youtube.

I found the forums from hearing that it was a great idea to introduce myself to get my channel and work out there!

My hobbies are airsoft, gaming, editing videos/audio/photos, making conent for the Steam Workshop, and just helping people out.

My favorite food is got to be just a good Steak, cooked at medium.

I started Youtube waaay back in 2010 originally just to post skits with my friends (like alot of kids did back then), but eventually that broke apart, and now it's just me stuck with the channel, and it's been rebranded and I do my own thing now.

My channel consists of gaming stuff, mostly comedic (I know, how original *sarcasm*), but I try to do be funny in other ways, besides the cliche friends yelling over theirs mics, and constant laughing. I usually play with my good friend and girlfriend in any videos with other people I'm talking to, and that's about it. I also post informational videos time to time.

I try to upload every weekend, but sometimes I miss one or two, because i don't always have freetime, so I eventually make it up with multiple uploads in one weekend.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHPgw8o7SDouijn4JrOo4eA

Last edited:
Reactions: pendragongames

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the channel lad, Even with starting as a kid you learned things and can view them and see what you did wrong to improve them. That is what makes a YouTube Channel Great.

If you ever need help I'm always available to help, I have a lot of helpful things linked below to also help you and other channels so feel free to use them.

Reactions: Parker's Clips

Parker's Clips

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
MI, USA
YouTube
ParkerBlevins
Welcome to the channel lad, Even with starting as a kid you learned things and can view them and see what you did wrong to improve them. That is what makes a YouTube Channel Great.

If you ever need help I'm always available to help, I have a lot of helpful things linked below to also help you and other channels so feel free to use them.
Thanks for the tips!

pendragongames

Respected User
Feb 8, 2016
Ireland
www.tsu.co
YouTube
Hello, my name is Parker! Here's a little personal summary before I get started: I'm a 17 year old dude who has for a long time has had an interest for video editing ever since I discovered Windows movie maker back as a kid, simply putting text over the green hill background of windows XP! Since then, my skills have improved, I went into game development for a little bit, some music producing, and eventually came back to the Youtube scene! I also love Rock and Metal music, aswell as some Electronic Especially when mixed together), so I enjoy talking about that also. :3 I also like guns, anime, food, whatever. :)

I am from Michigan, USA!

I found out about Freedom when someone commented on one of my Youtube videos, mentioning it, and saying it was a great way to get rewarded for hard work on Youtube.

I found the forums from hearing that it was a great idea to introduce myself to get my channel and work out there!

My hobbies are airsoft, gaming, editing videos/audio/photos, making conent for the Steam Workshop, and just helping people out.

My favorite food is got to be just a good Steak, cooked at medium.

I started Youtube waaay back in 2010 originally just to post skits with my friends (like alot of kids did back then), but eventually that broke apart, and now it's just me stuck with the channel, and it's been rebranded and I do my own thing now.

My channel consists of gaming stuff, mostly comedic (I know, how original *sarcasm*), but I try to do be funny in other ways, besides the cliche friends yelling over theirs mics, and constant laughing. I usually play with my good friend and girlfriend in any videos with other people I'm talking to, and that's about it. I also post informational videos time to time.

I try to upload every weekend, but sometimes I miss one or two, because i don't always have freetime, so I eventually make it up with multiple uploads in one weekend.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHPgw8o7SDouijn4JrOo4eA
Welcome to the forum and to freedom :)