Solved Partnering my second channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somthiingsick909

Rising User
Mar 22, 2014
YouTube
So I have been a freedom partner for a while now and I recently created a new channel and connected that channel with my freedom account. On the freedom website it says not in YPP and on my second channels dashboard it doesnt say to connect the freedom partnership like it should i think. Is there a problem with this or is it because the second channel is fairly new and barely started uploading with only 1 video on it so far and it only being like a week old does it have to hit the requirements first or is something else wrong please help.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi!

Not in YPP means you have not accepted the YouTube Partnership Program on that channel. To learn more about it and how to accept YPP, please see:

Upvote 0

Somthiingsick909

Rising User
Mar 22, 2014
YouTube
On your main channel did you accept the teams of the Youtube partner program? If it's just the dashboard that says you are not in it, it may just mean that your dashboard hasn't updated yet.
Yeah I just accepted youtube partnership for the new channel so its technically "Partner Verified" now and i re-added it to my youtube dashboard and now it says "Active" and still says not in YPP

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.