PC PC Collaborating or Gaming Team

Andrew Ablen

Mar 12, 2016
YouTube
I have a LOT of pc games over 100 different games and was wondering if anyone would like to Collab. I am a new youtube channel and I have only 30 subs, but I am still loyal to my small amount of fans ^_^ and would like to continue growing! as well as help out my fellow Freedom peoples! The main games i would like to collab or get a team for are:
Pokemon (you've probably seen some people do pokemon gameplay where the youtubers help eachother or race other to the end the game)
Smite (Straight forward and easy to do a collab for)
Left 4 dead 2 (I think this would be really fun with some mods ^_^ )
Age of Empire's 2 or Age of Mythology (just cause I like the game)
Dead realm (Could bring really funny and really fun)
Don't Starve Together (I always wanted to try this)
Terraria (Like Minecraft without having to deal without the thing I think)
Now if there's anything else you would recommend then please don't be afraid to let me know (i'm open for practically anything I have money to spare)

Rules:
1. I prefer 18-30 year old people. Nothing against kids, I would just would like a specific group of "team members"
2. Please have a blue snowball or better (nothing sucks more than not being to understand what the other person is trying to say.
3. Please don't hate me... But I would like it if your accent wasn't really deep, I don't mind accents at all, but the deep accents are just so hard to understand and I want to make sure my fans and friends will be able to understand.
4. Have Skype. This is pretty self explanatory, as it's something that is needed to converse in the first place.
5. Be Respectful and Polite. My channel is family friendly so please be wary about what you say, now I don't mind a few curses here and there (That's what sensor beeps are for) but try not saying it every 2 seconds xD
6. Have fun! An audience knows when you aren't having fun and it hurts everyone's experience including yourself.
7. Be comfortable with yourself. A youtube who is comfortable with themselves is more likely to be successful and lemme tell you, I am not one who is ever "uncomfortable" with myself xD

I know this is a lot of rules and I might be asking to much, but I want to try either way ^_^

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
hi im MKS37LOTUS, my channel is www.youtube.com/MKS37LOTUS, my 2 newest videos as of today are not like my regular videos because one was for a job and one was just a weird fan art, but the rest are my typical videos which are funny moments and many other types of gaming content, i also do tutorials, create logos(any graphic design or intros and outros), and create films. I created my youtube channel about 3 or 4 years ago and this year i have been trying to grow, which i have, i upload once a week, i always have a video to be uploaded that week because i edit in advance and wait for the time to upload the video. i gain about 20 subscribers a week as of right now. I get good reviews off the content i make, very high quality, as i do edit at least 20-30 hours on each video, not really raw footage, my gaming videos are compared to vanossgaming videos. and as of right now i have 322 subscribers. i play any game really on steam, so im up for any game. just some how just trying to help a friend and myself into success :)

Gaming with friends or randoms, or by myself

these videos are some other content i work on other than collaborations with gaming

Michael Israel

New User
Jul 13, 2014
YouTube
Hey I'm 17 and my channel is Maku Sama. I would be down to collab on Pokemon games like you have mentioned. Im already working on a ROM hack called Pokemon Gaia on my channel and I would be down to do some other playthroughs. I also play Don't Starve together, Smite, and Elder scrolls online if any of those titles interest you. Also I make satire/comedy sketches and rants if you would ever like to help me with those.

My skype is giratinags7