PC (PC) COLLABORATION Funny Moments or chill :P (DISCORD)

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
________________________________________________________________________________________

->ABOUT THE COLLABORATION
If your interested in collaborating, hit me up on discord, I will mostly be on there.

________________________________________________________________________________________

->GAMES
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Rocket League
GMod
WAW
GTAV
RoboCraft
Minecraft
H1Z1
Rust

(many more games)

->DISCORD
https://discord.gg/DNF4G86 (general chat)
https://discord.gg/7EPHVEd (voice channel)

->SKYPE
mks37lotuspc

->VIDEO EXAMPLES

Last edited:

Blackwoodz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2016
INDIA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
you got some serious editing skillz man, loved the gta 5 video. i dont make funny videos though but if you would like we can work up together and may be make up some more funny videos. so about my channel i will put the link down below, i have got like 200 subs but if you still think its good, then let me know.

my skype : blackwoodz
my channel : youtube.com/blackwoodz

dirtiestDan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 20, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
dirtiestdan313
Aye man, I really like those thumbnails on those CS:GO and Rocket League vids! Plus you've got some great editing. I make roughly the same style videos but with a bit more cuts, and I would like to collab!

Do you happen to play GTA 5 on Xbox One though? Because that's what I play it on and it'd be cool to do some videos on there. I have GMod & Rocket League on Steam too, however I've never recorded from my PC (with others) before.

Currently I don't have very many subs, but I am truly proud of the videos I have made and I believe they're really good and worth watching. I'll be adding you on Skype, so, I hope we can collab! :D

Kingsteel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey man, just watched some of your good videos.
You edit very well unlike me. I'm going to tell you some stuff about me

Name: Corey King

YouTube: Kingsteel

Games that I have:
Minecraft, Gmod, CS:GO

I also think my videos are pretty decent but
I really don't know how good they are. Just let me know if you wanna collab.

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
Hey man, just watched some of your good videos.
You edit very well unlike me. I'm going to tell you some stuff about me

Name: Corey King

YouTube: Kingsteel

Games that I have:
Minecraft, Gmod, CS:GO

I also think my videos are pretty decent but
I really don't know how good they are. Just let me know if you wanna collab.
yea sure just add me on skype, idc

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae
you got some serious editing skillz man, loved the gta 5 video. i dont make funny videos though but if you would like we can work up together and may be make up some more funny videos. so about my channel i will put the link down below, i have got like 200 subs but if you still think its good, then let me know.

my skype : blackwoodz
my channel : youtube.com/blackwoodz
i couldnt find you skype.... theres too many of em xD

Reactions: Blackwoodz