Gaming PC Collaborations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
Hello, my name is Quentin. I am roughly named Quatec and I am looking for some people who are interested in YouTube as well as gaming who are roughly as serious as me and a personal friend are.

I live in Canada, but my sleep pattern is quite weird as I stay up around the area of the GMT+0 timezone. It would be very helpful for people who live in England that may want to collaborate.

Before letting you know, I plan to not record due to being stuck in exams at college, though I do plan to during the summer (after the 23rd of July) so it's obviously going to take two months for me to actually have the time to start YouTube properly.

Regardless, I can record videos in 1080p in 60 fps quality, and with my microphone I can make it up to a high quality standard. Introducing my own art which I am able to create my own home-made thumbnails and so on, I may be a good friend and YouTuber to have on.. Such as, a team?

You can judge upon my audio quality in my "what's going on thread" or channel update video. You can find it here.

However, I had done an unlisted video to see how well my quality was after a few settings. Bear in mind, there's no audio because I set it to that, and I didn't want the extra mbs of data for that. Just for the quality of the video.

So before you reply to this thread I want you to know:
I'm quite an anxious person, I may be quiet but over time I can open up to anyone in particular as long as you're a decent person to "roll" with.
I hate my voice, personally find it squeaky and immature, and hope to fricken hell that puberty starts... Hehe.
My channel is getting updated with art thanks to my best friend @MrParzival, who will be joining me in recordings.
I'll only take part in videos or in collaborations if I am free. Nothing else.
I might be getting optical fibre, so upload and download speed would be much-much better, therefore I do not need to spend countless hours on uploading a gigabyte of a file.

Games I play (you may know since I have done a video on one or so before):
CSGO (very new to CSGO, got it on Tuesday night), GMOD, Call of Duty (black ops 2, 3, modern warfare 3, ghosts, advanced warfare, World at War), Dead Rising 3, NFS: Undercover, Rocket League, State of Decay (full edition), Assassins Creed IV (Black Flag), GTAV/GTAIV, Arma 2 (Dayz included) I however do not play this, Dead Realm, Dying Light, Far Cry 3/4, Lego Harry Potter (full), H1Z1, Saints Row (2-4), Sniper Elite (Nazi Zombie Army 2 and SE3), Minecraft, Battlefield 4, NFS:Most Wanted (newest) and Left 4 Dead 2.

What games I enjoy:
Well, I know one thing. I absolute detest horror games, but if they're not as scary as to say, Dead Realms, then I'm okay with playing stuff like that. Even so, I particularly love zombie games, such as Dead Rising, Dying Light and many more, but I just do not like horrors unfortunately. I intend to also like FPSs (first person shooters), but I also play other games such as racing.

I am interested! How do I contact you?
Please start a conversation on my profile which you can find under the "information" tab or here with your enclosed details. Hopefully you are comfortable with this, but I had decided long ago to use something called Discord since Skype uses all your bandwidth for the call and Skype is also less secure, when Discord is similar to TeamSpeak, but could be private, and you do not need to hear the annoying woman's voice of: "user has left the server.", ect ect.

That's basically it. Please read the whole thread.. Or not, I'm not a cop!
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC86maJlOb1ae9YdRlL9B_MA

JustRebellion

Rising User
May 4, 2016
YouTube
JustCauseTR
Hey id be happy to play with you, my friends dont really play gmod and stuff but i want to start a series. i also have exams right now so after that you know, just hit me up if you need some one to play with.

Im 15 and i have 21 subs hope to talk soon

-JR

Quatec

Apr 21, 2016
Quateck
Hey id be happy to play with you, my friends dont really play gmod and stuff but i want to start a series. i also have exams right now so after that you know, just hit me up if you need some one to play with.

Im 15 and i have 21 subs hope to talk soon

-JR
Mind if you could link me your latest video? It's unrelated really, but if you'd like to know how to get smooth gameplay then I know. Not implying you don't have that though.

On a more relative note, I would be happy to play with you also! Though I would appreciate it if you could start a conversation with me on here.

Thanks,
Quen.

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
Hello, my name is Quentin. I am roughly named Quatec and I am looking for some people who are interested in YouTube as well as gaming who are roughly as serious as me and a personal friend are.

I live in Canada, but my sleep pattern is quite weird as I stay up around the area of the GMT+0 timezone. It would be very helpful for people who live in England that may want to collaborate.

Before letting you know, I plan to not record due to being stuck in exams at college, though I do plan to during the summer (after the 23rd of July) so it's obviously going to take two months for me to actually have the time to start YouTube properly.

Regardless, I can record videos in 1080p in 60 fps quality, and with my microphone I can make it up to a high quality standard. Introducing my own art which I am able to create my own home-made thumbnails and so on, I may be a good friend and YouTuber to have on.. Such as, a team?

You can judge upon my audio quality in my "what's going on thread" or channel update video. You can find it here.

However, I had done an unlisted video to see how well my quality was after a few settings. Bear in mind, there's no audio because I set it to that, and I didn't want the extra mbs of data for that. Just for the quality of the video.

So before you reply to this thread I want you to know:
I'm quite an anxious person, I may be quiet but over time I can open up to anyone in particular as long as you're a decent person to "roll" with.
I hate my voice, personally find it squeaky and immature, and hope to fricken hell that puberty starts... Hehe.
My channel is getting updated with art thanks to my best friend @MrParzival, who will be joining me in recordings.
I'll only take part in videos or in collaborations if I am free. Nothing else.
I might be getting optical fibre, so upload and download speed would be much-much better, therefore I do not need to spend countless hours on uploading a gigabyte of a file.

Games I play (you may know since I have done a video on one or so before):
CSGO (very new to CSGO, got it on Tuesday night), GMOD, Call of Duty (black ops 2, 3, modern warfare 3, ghosts, advanced warfare, World at War), Dead Rising 3, NFS: Undercover, Rocket League, State of Decay (full edition), Assassins Creed IV (Black Flag), GTAV/GTAIV, Arma 2 (Dayz included) I however do not play this, Dead Realm, Dying Light, Far Cry 3/4, Lego Harry Potter (full), H1Z1, Saints Row (2-4), Sniper Elite (Nazi Zombie Army 2 and SE3), Minecraft, Battlefield 4, NFS:Most Wanted (newest) and Left 4 Dead 2.

What games I enjoy:
Well, I know one thing. I absolute detest horror games, but if they're not as scary as to say, Dead Realms, then I'm okay with playing stuff like that. Even so, I particularly love zombie games, such as Dead Rising, Dying Light and many more, but I just do not like horrors unfortunately. I intend to also like FPSs (first person shooters), but I also play other games such as racing.

I am interested! How do I contact you?
Please start a conversation on my profile which you can find under the "information" tab or here with your enclosed details. Hopefully you are comfortable with this, but I had decided long ago to use something called Discord since Skype uses all your bandwidth for the call and Skype is also less secure, when Discord is similar to TeamSpeak, but could be private, and you do not need to hear the annoying woman's voice of: "user has left the server.", ect ect.

That's basically it. Please read the whole thread.. Or not, I'm not a cop!
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC86maJlOb1ae9YdRlL9B_MA
umm ok

Status
Not open for further replies.