Gaming PC Gaming Collaboration!

Raging Apple

New User
May 4, 2016
I'm not only looking for someone to record videos with regularly but to make some new friends.
To a lot of people subs are important so I guess I'll tell you my Subscriber count (1016)

One of my favourite things about Youtube is recording with friends so If your from the age 15 - 19 (I'm 16 btw) Reply to this thread and let me know what games you have.

It would help if you have good confidence when recording (I have 2 years of recording experience) and your subscriber count DOES NOT matter at all, you just have to be funny :D

Add my skype to contact me: Lukew2511

My Channel name is Raging Apple If you want to check it out!

Last edited:

joshua mccracken

New User
Mar 14, 2014
YouTube
I'm not only looking for someone to record videos with regularly but to make some new friends.
To a lot of people subs are important so I guess I'll tell you my Subscriber count (1016)

One of my favourite things about Youtube is recording with friends so If your from the age 15 - 19 (I'm 16 btw) Reply to this thread and let me know what games you have.

It would help if you have good confidence when recording (I have 2 years of recording experience) and your subscriber count DOES NOT matter at all, you just have to be funny :D

Hey man I may not have that big of a channel but I play minecraft and I have a server and I love to play games on pc if you would like to add me on steam to check out my games your free to I would really love to get back into recording and I feel like it would be a better experience recording stuff with other people

Reactions: Raging Apple

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Im looking for some friends to play games with aswell,I live in the netherlands so my friends dont speak that good english but I do! And nobody does pc gaming in my class so im all alone in the PCMasterRace!
I got lots of games like: Just Cause 3, BF4, h1z1, heroes and generals, gta 5, gmod, the division, total war atilla, crossout, yeah I have lots of games I am almost 16 btw

Reactions: joshua mccracken

joshua mccracken

New User
Mar 14, 2014
YouTube
Im looking for some friends to play games with aswell,I live in the netherlands so my friends dont speak that good english but I do! And nobody does pc gaming in my class so im all alone in the PCMasterRace!
I got lots of games like: Just Cause 3, BF4, h1z1, heroes and generals, gta 5, gmod, the division, total war atilla, crossout, yeah I have lots of games I am almost 16 btw
Hey man if you would be interested I would love to collaborate

Reactions: tActhImo

Thijstastic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 17, 2016
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_JXgGxYTDtZWFlE3eujdgQ
This is my channel. I'm doing a lot of funny moments and short videos just to keep the views their attention. I don't really like let's plays but if you have a concept that can work out I can try to make that happen.
I'm from the Netherlands, 15 years old and started a couple of weeks ago. One of my videos already hit 200 views and I'm at 27 subscribers at the moment. I'm trying to upload everyday and I'm trying to get a collaboration with some guys from the Freedom Family so we can all grow together!

If you want to talk to me and ask me more questions, feel free to add me on skype: glinnie1 (please state you are from Freedom!)

JustRebellion

Rising User
May 4, 2016
YouTube
JustCauseTR
Hey bro im 15, got 21 subs, being doing youtube for 3 months and am at a lack of friends tbh haha looking for a cool one to play games with so if your up man i got plenty of games like Gmod and rust and if your into minecraft ive got my own little server i run with a friend for a youtube series. if your interested check me out man.. sound like a cool guy

-JR

Raging Apple

New User
May 4, 2016
Hey man I may not have that big of a channel but I play minecraft and I have a server and I love to play games on pc if you would like to add me on steam to check out my games your free to I would really love to get back into recording and I feel like it would be a better experience recording stuff with other people
Sure man if you want to add me on skype my names lukew2511

Raging Apple

New User
May 4, 2016
Hey bro im 15, got 21 subs, being doing youtube for 3 months and am at a lack of friends tbh haha looking for a cool one to play games with so if your up man i got plenty of games like Gmod and rust and if your into minecraft ive got my own little server i run with a friend for a youtube series. if your interested check me out man.. sound like a cool guy

-JR
Sounds awesome dude if you want to add my skype its Lukew2511

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016

Hey man I, love you channel we could calab if you want the games I have are Smite, League, CSGO, Warframe, and I could really download any you wish in seconds. I added you on skype lets have some fun ;)

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
I'd very much like to collab some time. I'm 19 and i currently have: minecraft, gmod, gta v, rocket league, black ops 2 and some more. I'm swedish so hopefully time differences won't be too bad :p

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
What games do you play on pc. But if you do want to collab with me just pm me on here and I'll give you my skype

MiddayFury

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
United States
YouTube
Hey, I would like to start off by saying congrats on the subscriber count. Good job for all of your hard work, I just watched a few of your videos, and they are pretty god man, so nice going.

Next, I would like to point out the obvious. My name is MiddayFury, and I am fairly new to Youtube. I only have 47 subscribers at this point in time. Something I would really love to do is collab with so cool people and make some nice content with them. Now I know you probably don't want to play with a peasant like myself, but if you do let me know! I'd love to collaborate with you, and maybe make a new friendship in the process.

So yeah, just hit me up if you are interested, hope to hear from you soon.

(Also, +1 Subscriber)