Gaming PC Gaming Group!

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey there! I'm looking for a gaming group of 9 other members to record the following games
  • League of Legends
  • CS:GO
  • Town of Salem
  • Minecraft
  • Cards against Humanity
If you would like to collab comment down below :)

Please just tell me:
your age:

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
Hey I already record a few of those games and a bunch of other ones to. If you want to have a look at anything ive done feel free to check out my channel but anyway here are the things you wanted to know :)
TimeZone Bst

GoldenGame 16

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
If you wanna do some recordings together feel free to add my on skype :) (hyperlabsgfx)
I speak German so that u know that means my english isn't the best :D If u can live with that I can do some recordings with you ;) but It can be hard because the time :D it is right now 3:05 am xD so i go sleep now :D

HyperLabs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2015
YouTube
ItsJackLads
I speak German so that u know that means my english isn't the best :D If u can live with that I can do some recordings with you ;) but It can be hard because the time :D it is right now 3:05 am xD so i go sleep now :D
Yeh its 2am for me so obviously not now haha. I have people from a lot of different places that i have recorded with so if you dont have the best English its fine I talk to a lot of people that dont speak good english :)

GoldenGame 16

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Yeh its 2am for me so obviously not now haha. I have people from a lot of different places that i have recorded with so if you dont have the best English its fine I talk to a lot of people that dont speak good english :)
Ok that is not a big time difference :D ok cool i contact u later i add u and go sleep ;)

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I record Competitions of CsGo too ;)
Whats your skype so that I could contact you?
Hey I already record a few of those games and a bunch of other ones to. If you want to have a look at anything ive done feel free to check out my channel but anyway here are the things you wanted to know :)
TimeZone Bst

i record minecraft and would like to record with you

age 15
skype devenbutler1
timezone central time
I have added you both on skype and I will add you to the Discord as soon you accept! :)

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey man I would love to collab with you!
I'm 17;
my Skype is thetommot;
my timezone is GMT+1, but from september it will be GMT-8

I hope that we'll do awesome vids together!!