PC Gaming.

Fluxxiee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
So guys atm I've got 6mpbs download and crap upload. Next week I'm getting 200 Mbps download. Just wondering what games are good on the PC?

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I enjoy playing all types of games.
If you want, you can play Dota and every week you can do Heroes Spotlight or something.
Another good game would be Path of Exile, its free and its like playing Diablo 2.
Then, there is Warframe...not really into it..but a friend of mine has been playing it everyday..for about a year now..

If you want more info about PC games, just look it up on MMO Huts...

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
there are loads of great games on pc i would recommend looking on places like steam and blizzard stores to find games that you like that way you can come up with some content ideas of your own. that way you know that you have personaly created your own content and have a better feeling about your channel. but i will say if you decide you would like to colab with another gaming channel that also plays on pc check my channel out and come talk to me im always happy to team up with others to help eachother

Fluxxiee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
there are loads of great games on pc i would recommend looking on places like steam and blizzard stores to find games that you like that way you can come up with some content ideas of your own. that way you know that you have personaly created your own content and have a better feeling about your channel. but i will say if you decide you would like to colab with another gaming channel that also plays on pc check my channel out and come talk to me im always happy to team up with others to help eachother

I have a few games on Steam not very good ones though. I've given up on blizzard games. I used to play WoW that game has gone downhill. Alright I'll hit you up if I need any help.

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
I have a few games on Steam not very good ones though. I've given up on blizzard games. I used to play WoW that game has gone downhill. Alright I'll hit you up if I need any help.
Don't give up on Blizzard games JUST because of WoW. Diablo 3, Hearthstone, and Heroes of The Storm are all GREAT games. Plus, Overwatch is going to come out sometime soon and that's going to be great as well!

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
in honesty i have to agree with you neal all those games are great and Overwatch will be no exception and tbh i do like wow as i used to play it but i do agree with fluxxiee aswell that it has gone very down hill in the last few years.
but in honesty if you go on steam there is one game i would recommend to anyone and that is dragon age any in the series that you can afford mate they are epic games

Fluxxiee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Well hopefully down the line in my YouTube career I can buy better parts for my PC. I can record in 1080p so my PC can handle it.

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Mr Team Guy here and to anwser your question : Killing Floor 2 , Mass Effect trilogy(for epic adventure) , Undertale (Awesome game , new and you can make some hilarious commentary of it) , you can always try to make moba gameplay videos like Smite , League Of Legends , Dota 2, Heroes of Newearth . Fallout 4 is coming up , should definetly try that , If you like point and click there are awesome games from TellTaleGames like (Tales from borderlands,game of thrones , walking dead , minecraft story mode) . If you want you can alwas upload wrestling games footage , there are the new WWE 2K16 . If you like Horror games you could try SOMA but well it's already milked by let's players all over youtube , but it is still an awesome game . Hope i helped :) And Thank you for your time good Sir.

Fluxxiee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
YouTube
Mr Team Guy here and to anwser your question : Killing Floor 2 , Mass Effect trilogy(for epic adventure) , Undertale (Awesome game , new and you can make some hilarious commentary of it) , you can always try to make moba gameplay videos like Smite , League Of Legends , Dota 2, Heroes of Newearth . Fallout 4 is coming up , should definetly try that , If you like point and click there are awesome games from TellTaleGames like (Tales from borderlands,game of thrones , walking dead , minecraft story mode) . If you want you can alwas upload wrestling games footage , there are the new WWE 2K16 . If you like Horror games you could try SOMA but well it's already milked by let's players all over youtube , but it is still an awesome game . Hope i helped :) And Thank you for your time good Sir.

Thanks I'll definitely try some of those games. I was thinking about playing Outlast because I'm horrible with jump scares I think it'll make a great video, lmao. I may buy Farcry 4. Few good games coming out in Novemeber like BO3 and Star Wars I'm definitely getting those games.

Reactions: Mr Teamguy