PcRageGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2015
YouTube
Your name: My name is Jake and I run the youtube channel PcRageGaming

(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Jackson, MI

(Optional) How old are you?: I am 21 years old

How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom! when i was looking into partnerships that help youtubers grow.
What made you join our forums?: What made me join the forums was all the other new youtubers that are growing that could help out one another with their channels and other interesting things.

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are of course playing video games, working on computers, and going kayaking because kayaking is awesome.
What is your favorite food? Chinese all the way baby ;D

Why did you start YouTube? Honestly, I started making videos because it is a challenge to do these things and edit all them on your own.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To own my own business and help others with that business.

What kind of channel do you run?: My channel will mostly revolve around gaming and gaming news along with some other things.

What kind of content do you upload? Gameplay content at the moment

When do you upload?: I will try to upload everyday but a full-time job can get in the way of that some times

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGinjaCraft

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Your name: My name is Jake and I run the youtube channel PcRageGaming

(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from Jackson, MI

(Optional) How old are you?: I am 21 years old

How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom! when i was looking into partnerships that help youtubers grow.
What made you join our forums?: What made me join the forums was all the other new youtubers that are growing that could help out one another with their channels and other interesting things.

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are of course playing video games, working on computers, and going kayaking because kayaking is awesome.
What is your favorite food? Chinese all the way baby ;D

Why did you start YouTube? Honestly, I started making videos because it is a challenge to do these things and edit all them on your own.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream? To own my own business and help others with that business.

What kind of channel do you run?: My channel will mostly revolve around gaming and gaming news along with some other things.

What kind of content do you upload? Gameplay content at the moment

When do you upload?: I will try to upload everyday but a full-time job can get in the way of that some times

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGinjaCraft

So first of all like the others have said welcome to the forums! You say your dream is to own your own business? Is that a youtube business or something else entirely? I am always curious about self owned businessess. If you have problems or issues don't be afraid to ask. I may not be big but I like helping and I don't always bite

PcRageGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2015
YouTube
I would like to own a business where I can do computer related things, I'm going to be taking college classes soon for Cyber security, Networking, and Coding. So a business with things like that. Also, I like wearing suits.

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
I would like to own a business where I can do computer related things, I'm going to be taking college classes soon for Cyber security, Networking, and Coding. So a business with things like that. Also, I like wearing suits.
Sounds like quite an ambitious plan. I wish you the best of luck in it and in the youtube career!

PcRageGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2015
YouTube
Thanks Shogun! Anyone know how I can get that partnership badge on here? and get into the other threads?